the whole dexter hype was a waste of time then..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
Forum Member
They wer actin lyk the shit was gonna hit the fan both dexter and Danielle being on bbots

Comments

• Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh both Rylan and Emma said separately that it's all going to kick off and the shit hitting the fan with the Danielle and Dexter set up. but Dexter bottled it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Dexter but he said about two words to her, all a big fuss over nothing.

To be fair there was a lot going on though.
  • skunk-monkeyskunk-monkey Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    the dexter hype fitted in with the armageddon hype. it was a fitting end to the worst week in bb history.
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    They screwed it up from the beginning. They asked Danielle if she had anything to say to Dexter... unless she had a Twitter feed in the house, why would she? She mentioned early on in in the house that they got along fine and that he wasn't upset about the story she sold, because they'd planned it before he went in.
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair Dexter has never "hated" Danielle. Whenever he has been asked about her he's always answered tongue in cheek with a joke. I wasn't expecting fireworks. I don't know why people expected any either.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now the mag deals are on the table.

Not my table, mines a glass coffee table, I'm awaiting Bianca.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I'm even more convinced (if that's possible) that they were in this together. I have said it from the start and even all the supposedly negative tweets won't convince me otherwise.

In Dexter's world - any publicity is good publicity - she simply played it wrong - not clever enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Gaz22 wrote: »
    To be fair Dexter has never "hated" Danielle. Whenever he has been asked about her he's always answered tongue in cheek with a joke. I wasn't expecting fireworks. I don't know why people expected any either.

Because of how emma and Rylan announced it & also because of the whole bianca outing danielle about the penis story.. n dexter was the one who started the whole "shes not who she says she is" in week 1.. so putting all that together and emma n rylan mentioning dexters appearance in a shocking way.. it seemed as though it was going to get sticky on bbot
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    I'm even more convinced (if that's possible) that they were in this together. I have said it from the start and even all the supposedly negative tweets won't convince me otherwise.

In Dexter's world - any publicity is good publicity - she simply played it wrong - not clever enough.

Yeah they may have been in it together. . I kept hearing stuff about dexter couching danielle or whatever
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just like his and Danielle's appearances on BB: a whole lot of hype and braggadocio about genius gameplaying and precious little to show.
  • Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's basically said on Twitter that he wanted an argument but Danielle wouldn't start one. I can't add links on here for some reason or copy and paste . I didn't watch last year so don't know much about him but he seems like a bit of a weasle to me.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now the mag deals are on the table.

Not my table, mines a glass coffee table, I'm awaiting Bianca.

I hope its reinforced glass.....
  • babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont know why they even bring him to bbbots he has no personality and absolutely has nothing to say thats remotely interesting I hated him on bb and have not changed since he left. What do we know about him nothing and do we want to.No because I have never believed anything he said he is a ****
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its reinforced glass.....

I purposely left that out so someone had the chance to comment that. It isn't reinforced so she will be down A&E with foreign objects.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    Yeh both Rylan and Emma said separately that it's all going to kick off and the shit hitting the fan with the Danielle and Dexter set up. but Dexter bottled it.

I think once again he outplayed them at their own game - all arranged in advance with Danielle ;-)
    Rachael. wrote: »
    He's basically said on Twitter that he wanted an argument but Danielle wouldn't start one. I can't add links on here for some reason or copy and paste . I didn't watch last year so don't know much about him but he seems like a bit of a weasle to me.

He's a lying little so'n'so a lot of the time for his own ends but imo a total BB legend - he was TV gold last year, and the only reason I'm watching again this year (my mistake this time).
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I purposely left that out so someone had the chance to comment that. It isn't reinforced so she will be down A&E with foreign objects.

She can call in on Kimberly to see how shes doing.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter Koh! Legend!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I just wish the tiresome little twerp would bugger off back to obscurity where he firmly belongs.
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is he some sort oc big brother godfather? He seems like a complete arse but all the hipsters seem to love him. He was ok in the house but he just seems like such a total non entity I do not understand why he is held in such high regard.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    Why is he some sort oc big brother godfather? He seems like a complete arse but all the hipsters seem to love him. He was ok in the house but he just seems like such a total non entity I do not understand why he is held in such high regard.

Me neither ..........devious, weasley little sh*t.
  • valeriya1valeriya1 Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    People if you remember dexter from last year he said nothing to their faces all behind the back so no surprises still a coward
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Still at a lost as to why he was ever popular. And as to why BOTS are insistent on wheeling him out as some form of "gameplaying guru". Definitely in the minority here, but I couldn't have been happier that Sam won instead of Dexter and Gina.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the social media aspect had a major influence in that year, as it seems to have this year.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the dexter hype fitted in with the armageddon hype. it was a fitting end to the worst week in bb history.

Yep, it's been the very definition of a damp squib *double checks I've not written squid*
  • Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He ruined last year's for me with his tedious 'love triangle' storyline. Hopefully now Danielle's out we won't have to have him on tv any more.