Options

I miss janine :(

EverlastingEverlasting Posts: 284
Forum Member
I've always thought she adds a spark to the show, you never knew what she was doing and what she was going to do. Her storyline always seemed interesting because you didn't know what was going to happen next, and how far she could go.
She did bad things with kept you and the other characters on tip toe, but you could sympathise with her if you have watched her for years, seen what she has been through, and watched her become what she is now.
She was a villain, but a villain who you could understand and I want her back now at eastenders where she belongs. :)

Comments

• Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    I miss her too :( doubt she'll return until for a few years though. I'm kinda hoping a 2016 return :)
  • Options
    Siobhan_KellySiobhan_Kelly Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    EE has improved this year, but its not the same without characters like janine and some good bad boys
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    She's definitely not your average soap villain.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Janine, but it's always good for her to have a break and then come back fresh and nastier than ever!
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie will be back eventually. She is still acting so hasn't given it up completely.

When Janine next returns she has to be landlady of The Vic. Its her time.
  • Options
    Check it outCheck it out Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pat and Janine's relationship was easily one of the best pairings in the show's history.

I think the fact Pat wasn't there for Janine's more recent dramas made them all the more upsetting.
  • Options
    QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Janine :'(
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Yeah something is missing, which might be Janine, she is also sexy as hell!!
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Janine is one of my fave murderers so I'll forego the "We're not safe in our beds" thing on this occasion. When she comes out of prison, she won't have had sex for ages so I'll be there for her.
  • Options
    Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes had her day imo
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Janine is one of my fave murderers so I'll forego the "We're not safe in our beds" thing on this occasion. When she comes out of prison, she won't have had sex for ages so I'll be there for her.

She isn't in prison - she moved to live abroad.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She's not in prison Mo! She's in France so best book your Eurostar ticket

Janine is utterly fabulous- I adore her as a character
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    The show is crying out for another bitch like Janine.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    The show is crying out for another bitch like Janine.

Or just bring Janine back :D
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    Or just bring Janine back :D

I cannot see why on earth Janine would want to return to Walford now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    She isn't in prison - she moved to live abroad.
    She's not in prison Mo! She's in France so best book your Eurostar ticket

Janine is utterly fabulous- I adore her as a character

Lol - fair enough ! Getting a bit carried away there, imagining entertaining her in my boudoir with my Beef Wellington.
  • Options
    james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show will never be able to create another Janine because everything Janine is we witnessed happen. Its not like when a new bitch comes in and her backstory is revealed. With Janine we saw it all happen and every storyline she had from the age of 6 defined who she became.

In some ways Janine might just be the greatest character EastEnders ever had for that reason alone.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah something is missing, which might be Janine, she is also sexy as hell!!

Is she? ;-)

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/we-love-telly/css/WHAT-A-JANINE266.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    EverlastingEverlasting Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    The show will never be able to create another Janine because everything Janine is we witnessed happen. Its not like when a new bitch comes in and her backstory is revealed. With Janine we saw it all happen and every storyline she had from the age of 6 defined who she became.

In some ways Janine might just be the greatest character EastEnders ever had for that reason alone.

This is why I love the character, she has so much history and depth. And we were shown her become what she is today, not told wich makes it better viewing imo. Added to the fact she didn't become nasty overnight like tracy Barlow, even as a child she had bad in her.
    We are ment to hate her she is ment to be "the character we love to hate" but I can't hate her I feel sympathy for her.
    Brilliant character :)
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All day long.

And a fantastic actress, a really lovely person who is also playing a character who everybody I know who watches the show simply loves. :kitty:

Get her back as soon as possible TPTB!