Options

BGT Overall

wolfukwolfuk Posts: 367
Forum Member
Hi just want to ask what you think, but should ITV show BGT a little bit earlier say 30min, basicly so that if you get a winner under 15 he.she/they can be interviewd properly or at least get proper feedback. Like Last night both winners where under 14 so no winners interview.

ALSO ITV/BGT made a mistake as they can't have children on after 10pm, so they can't interview them, yet Mulhard interviewd a 4 year old.

Oh just one thing else - was it me or did dec/ant get more deternmined in telling the audiance to be silance, (on one he seemend to be annoyed)

Comments

• Options
    Mr_TartMr_Tart Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why cant they have kids on after 10pm?
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_Tart wrote: »
    Why cant they have kids on after 10pm?
    Earliest and latest times a child may perform

These stipulations cover rehearsals and actual performances. The hours, which a child may work in performances (other than recorded or broadcast performances, which have different rules,) are limited.

A child may not take place in a performance if the duration of the entire production, including intervals, exceeds three and half-hours or if his part, or the aggregate of his appearance, exceeds two and half-hours.

1. Children under 14 must leave the place of performance by 10pm or half an hour after the performance whichever is earlier
    2. Children aged 14 or over must leave by 10.30pm or half an hour after the performance whichever is earlier.
    3. No child will be at the place of performance before 10.00am if the child performed the previous evening.
    4. There must be at least 14 hours between the end of one performance and the start of the next.

The regulations also apply to rehearsals in terms of place and time of performance, number of days-performed etc.

Different rules apply to professional child actors aged 9+ who cannot work before 7am or after 7pm.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wolfuk wrote: »
    Oh just one thing else - was it me or did dec/ant get more deternmined in telling the audiance to be silance, (on one he seemend to be annoyed)

He squeeling and shouting fromt the audience is simply dreadful .I have to mute it , do they honesly think if they shout out a name at high pitch that S Cowel will change his mind ??
  • Options
    Mr_TartMr_Tart Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think those regulations need updating. I cant see any reason for a 14 year old to not be on tv later than 10pm, especially in this situation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    BGT overall?
    half these acts should be wearing a B&Q overall.
  • Options
    Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CSHY wrote: »
    BGT overall?
    half these acts should be wearing a B&Q overall.

You missed one of the lads in T&P then!!!! :p

Nothing wrong with B&Q staff, leave them alone.