Carol Voderman ..has she had a boob job?

Comments

• zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DO we care what she looks like??? i sure don't!!!
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    any women, who has more money and vanity than they have sense can look good!!
  • colinbcolinb Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    I remember she had a stint on Saturday morning kids TV in the 80s (Wide Awake Club!) but she never really looked comfortable trying to be down wiv da kids. Did look good in a short skirt, IIRC!
  • pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lealeeds wrote: »
    Lol. Always remember her ghastly SCD performance

Thanks for that. Forgot about her creepy sex face during the Rumba:eek:
  • Viscount ByronViscount Byron Posts: 1,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand the woman tbh, never could. She's looking a bit desperate to recapture youth now tbh. Embarrassing at times.

Good on her, nothing wrong with trying to stay youthful and look good.

I dunno why we still have this tired archaic mindset of ''growing old gracefully'' as if bingo wings & stretch marks are graceful.

She is keeping in shape, eating well and tweaking every now and then, good on her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the heck is Carol Vorderman given the honour of naming a train "The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight"? :confused:

Surely there is someone of much more importance from the RAF to do this train-naming rather than a tarted up Loose Woman!!! :rolleyes:

http://www.breakingtravelnews.com/news/article/tv-star-to-name-east-coast-train/

I agree, I would have thought there were many who would be better
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on her, nothing wrong with trying to stay youthful and look good.

I dunno why we still have this tired archaic mindset of ''growing old gracefully'' as if bingo wings & stretch marks are graceful.

She is keeping in shape, eating well and tweaking every now and then, good on her.

I think you need to go to Specsavers:D
    I had always lusted after Carol in her younger days but now no way. She is so far up her rear end now, andf seems to think she is the bees kness..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldbod wrote: »
    I think you need to go to Specsavers:D
    I had always lusted after Carol in her younger days but now no way. She is so far up her rear end now, andf seems to think she is the bees kness..

She isn't putting a gun to TV executives heads and demanding they have her on TV all the time is she? Not you or anybody else can blame her for taking the opportunities given.

I admire her for unwillingness to conform to an archaic train of thought that women should just allow themselves to plump, fold and crease.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand the woman, but there's no denying she looks good for her age and I'd wager an awful lot of people (though probably none on here, funnily enough) wish they could look that good in their 50s.
  • Golem XofGolem Xof Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    No...the rest of her has just shrunk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I echo the earlier comments. She is known within the industry as being a very nice woman. They look real to me. No tell-tale gap. I reckon its a good bra.
  • MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I echo the earlier comments. She is known within the industry as being a very nice woman. They look real to me. No tell-tale gap. I reckon its a good bra.

Bra?? :eek::rolleyes: These boobs don't look the same....
    the second ones look well filled as do her cheeks!!

http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens2032127_1227494400carol_vorderman_19.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7058/6912107075_8b562fb935_b.jpg

:D
  • roger_50roger_50 Posts: 6,928
    Forum Member
    Yes, it seems quite obvious she's had breast enlargement surgery.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was common knowledge that she has breast and buttock implants? :confused:

Anyway, whatever. She's looking a bit too overdone these days, a little desperate to be sexy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was common knowledge that she has breast and buttock implants? :confused:

Anyway, whatever. She's looking a bit too overdone these days, a little desperate to be sexy.

She may have had breast enlargement surgery but there is nothing to suggest that she has had buttock implants that is beyond ridiculous.

And she may be a bit desperate to be sexy but as many men will tell you..its working :)
  • Steve™Steve™ Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    I do find her a bit irritating when she speaks but I have something that would keep her quiet...well aside from the odd mumble :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wouldn't be surprised

Neither would I.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She may have had breast enlargement surgery but there is nothing to suggest that she has had buttock implants that is beyond ridiculous.

And she may be a bit desperate to be sexy but as many men will tell you..its working :)

You obviously never saw her in her younger days. She was fantastic then but now ---:eek::eek:
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :
    Oldbod wrote: »
    You obviously never saw her in her younger days. She was fantastic then but now ---:eek::eek:

I remember when she was younger on Countdown she used to wear tight leather trousers and when she turned her back to the camera, whoar.:)
  • solenoidsolenoid Posts: 15,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I would and I'm a good 15 years her junior.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's OK to discuss Carole Voderman and a possible boob job but it's not OK to discuss whether Dawn French has had weightloss surgery:confused: Every thread on that topic gets closed. Crazy.:rolleyes:
  • dofferdoffer Posts: 2,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LnMidna wrote: »
    Gorgeous dress, fugly shoes.

To be honest, the shoes were the last thing I would've noticed :)
  • MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She perhaps felt gutted at losing her Countdown job to the much younger, prettier and more natural looking Rachel, so she's seeming to be rather desperate in trying to look glamorous and sexy, but it's been done rather too much!
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roger_50 wrote: »
    Yes, it seems quite obvious she's had breast enlargement surgery.

Fillers and botox, too.