Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    The Jon/Hannah scenario went way beyond ridiculous. If the show is going to work with a script at least employ a halfway decent cast and give them some speech lessons, I understand about half of what most of the cast say and virtually nothing of what Hannah says, a blessing in disguise perhaps when it comes to Hannah:D

I cannot hear what Zoe is saying most of the time . She usually talks in a whispering way, mumbles her words and fades at the end of each sentence . In fact I've never seen a show with so much whispering going on .
  • Options
    stargirl 2stargirl 2 Posts: 2,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i noticed neither Naomi or Josh were nowhere to seen after the hair incident last night.

Surely Josh would think its strange for his gf to stroke another blokes hair, im not sure shes really into Josh at all just there till someone better comes along, think it will be Max i just do not trust her all.

Poor Jordan but i still think him and Zoe will get together, shes just using Max to get Jordans attention and Max does eem a an ok sort of guy and good looking too.

Daisy will pair up again soon but not too sure who with?

Jess well shes just Jess.

The new girl Beth not as tough as she makes out, she really does like luis .

Omar is he for real?

Chris poor Chris hes jut an extra in it all and Zoe treats him like dirt always trying to belittle him, Lauren also appears to be a spare part too

oh and how can i forget John boy and the love of his life Hannah , quite easily :D:D:D:D:D:D

Wonder what tonight will bring looks like Josh is involved but where is Saint Naomi hiding and sniding no doubt .
  • Options
    mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Can not stand Jon or Hannah, but am sure I saw an earpiece in her left ear when she was in melt-down at bottom of stairs last night, will have to watch again on catch-up, unless a clear plastic hearing aid, or my eyesight bad

I thought I saw that too.
  • Options
    paulinejonespaulinejones Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Can not stand Jon or Hannah, but am sure I saw an earpiece in her left ear when she was in melt-down at bottom of stairs last night, will have to watch again on catch-up, unless a clear plastic hearing aid, or my eyesight bad

Just played it again and you are right. As she is standing by the door to go out to the beach, she turns and there is a dark ear piece in her ear.
    I was really enjoying the show until I started reading how it may be scripted, and, am now going right off it. Such a shame as if they were left to their own devices I think it could be great.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I think the whole Naomi/Jon/Hannah thing last night was completely set up. We've never seen Naomi and Jon say more than 2 words to each other, when did they become so friendly?
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the whole Naomi/Jon/Hannah thing last night was completely set up. We've never seen Naomi and Jon say more than 2 words to each other, when did they become so friendly?

Remember we are only seeing selected highlights, a few minutes out of 24 hrs and those the producers want us to see.
  • Options
    PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When she was talking to Jon on the deckchairs there was clearly a black earpiece in her ear. What a farce!! Not sure why I'm still watching this superficial drivel (glutton for punishment lol) but the fact a lot of it seems to be scripted scenarios makes it even more pointless.
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear what you're all saying about it scripted and that, but when I start watching, I get so engrossed in it all, I sort of forget!!!!! I'm just enjoying it for what it is.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Remember we are only seeing selected highlights, a few minutes out of 24 hrs and those the producers want us to see.

Naomi knows how to play the game and she knows who's in charge in that house. ;-)
  • Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    what are the viewing figures like?
    Is it a hit?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    what are the viewing figures like?
    Is it a hit?

Unfortunately...not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    FFS. How old are these people?

Naomi stroked his hair and its now World World 3!

Grow up!

I agree! Hannah's overreacting!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree! Hannah's overreacting!!

Blame the script writers. She's only following instruction as fed through her earpiece :D
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blame the script writers. She's only following instruction as fed through her earpiece :D

Maybe its in their contract, but do they have to do what the producers say?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe its in their contract, but do they have to do what the producers say?

Maybe I'm just being cynical but Danielle said she was told what way to steer a conversation with Chris in a Radio Times interview.
  • Options
    DelightfulDelightful Posts: 1,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just played it again and you are right. As she is standing by the door to go out to the beach, she turns and there is a dark ear piece in her ear.
    I was really enjoying the show until I started reading how it may be scripted, and, am now going right off it. Such a shame as if they were left to their own devices I think it could be great.

Hannah has got ring piercings on the inside of her ears. Perhaps that is what you are seeing?
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Delightful wrote: »
    Hannah has got ring piercings on the inside of her ears. Perhaps that is what you are seeing?

That's what I saw...
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Naomi is a bit Nikki Grahame from the neck down.
  • Options
    haribo_hockeyharibo_hockey Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max take the hint she means her lol
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nose job, surely?
  • Options
    andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
    Forum Member
    Imagine being stuck in a room with Jon
  • Options
    worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Oh God not everyone ganging up on Jess yet again. I'm not a fan of the girl but come on...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omar is the best thing about this show. Hated him at first but I love him for how tragic he is and the amount of comedy he accidentally provides. Love how the rest of the Islanders mock him, like when he was trying it on with Jess and tonight when they all just laughed at his claims he could be a genuine threat to Jon and Hannah.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting pretty fed up of Digital Spy posting spoilers all day every day though. By the time the show comes on I already know everything that's going to happen from seeing the headlines they've posted.
  • Options
    ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jon.... ALWAYS STIRRING THE POT. IDIOT!!! Jess is 100% right, Josh is an idiot and a liar!
This discussion has been closed.