Options

David's Birthday Favourite Songs???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
Forum Member
This may be a shot in the dark but I really want to know what songs David chose to have played at his B-day party in the house. I know Whitney was in there but my memory is blank regarding the rest, especially the dance track. Can anybody please help me?? :confused:

Ta everso
x

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poker Face
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    He asked for Rhythm is a dancer by Snap (well he said by N-Trance but thats wrong)
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Rosie Gaines - Closer than Close
  • Options
    Coma_WhiteComa_White Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    They didn't show him ask for it, but they did show them playing - and singing horrifcally to - Kiss by Prince.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Thank you all and especially Tiffani. That's the one that bugged me the most. You're all gems!! :D

xxx
  • Options
    ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw him in the DR naming about five of them, I was quite surprised when he asked for Whitney.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Coma_White wrote: »
    They didn't show him ask for it, but they did show them playing - and singing horrifcally to - Kiss by Prince.

I have a feeling they played that to cheer up Siavash, after he threatened to leave, he seemed to be enjoying it the most.

I am sure the housemates give a list of favourite songs before entering the house. I am a huge Prince fan and if you like him you would likely choose one of his tracks as your favourites, cant see Big Brother playing it in as a random track personally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Kingston town by UB40.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    clumpy wrote: »
    Something by UB40.

Kingston Town if memory serves.