Options

The Jedward Appreciation Thread (Part 25)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Oh I used to thought YL sold as many as previous two in ireland, wasn't*it at no.1 4 weeks? maybe because esc? judging from the chart, I think 2 X Platinum is a pretty good result. But yes young love deserve more credit.
    I read on twitter Canada will import YL, it's really great isn't it? I have a feeling this Canada trip is going to be a big success, but at the same time I feel a little nervous, lol~
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mintwendy wrote: »
    Oh I used to thought YL sold as many as previous two in ireland, wasn't*it at no.1 4 weeks? maybe because esc? judging from the chart, I think 2 X Platinum is a pretty good result. But yes young love deserve more credit.
    I read on twitter Canada will import YL, it's really great isn't it? I have a feeling this Canada trip is going to be a big success, but at the same time I feel a little nervous, lol~

Young Love was #1 2 weeks, same with Victory. The difference is that Victory and PJ charted for almost a year, and YL "just" charted for a few months
  • Options
    rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Young Love was #1 2 weeks, same with Victory. The difference is that Victory and PJ charted for almost a year, and YL "just" charted for a few months

They still did as well as some pretty big names so the album was still a sucess in Ireland :)

Here's the twins report from Sweden, but this week they're saying who they want to win

http://www.svt.se/melodifestivalen/har-ar-jedwards-favoriter-i-finalfaltet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    Here's the twins report from Sweden, but this week they're saying who they want to win

Any of their faves won though :D
  • Options
    SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any of their faves won though :D

John's fave (Yohio) came second, and Edward's fave (Ulrik) came third! So that's pretty good picking! The winner (Robin) was one of the performers from the Second Chance round, but I think the Jeds might have recorded that clip before the Second Chance winners had been decided.
  • Options
    AgeOfParanoiaAgeOfParanoia Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They still did as well as some pretty big names so the album was still a sucess in Ireland :)

Aw, their eyes looked so tired in that clip.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw, their eyes looked so tired in that clip.
    Yeah they recorded it the first day they were in Melodifestivalen, so that was a day after the L.A-London-Sweden trip.

Twins just tweeted
    @EOnlineCanada we can't wait to see you guys next week!

another interview more? :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW yesterday we were commenting on how the Insanity profile seemed updated. I added the agent that appears on the twins' page yesterday, and since he has a locked twitter he hasn't approved me until today.

There's a tweet from past Wednesday:
    did ya know I'm working with jedward now?x

So yeah, the Insanity thing is definitely quite recent
  • Options
    ScheheraSchehera Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J&E´s bio there is not up-to-date(not updated since summer 2012+there are extrem many things are missing(for example: no mention of CBB+ that Victory+Young Love were no.1+did also chart outside Ireland+no mention of Singapore+Canada...and many other things are missing there too)&there are some mistakes. But great that they have now a new agent, but does he work for them only for the UK or also outside that, they need an agent for whole europe/world
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schehera wrote: »
    J&E´s bio there is not up-to-date(not updated since summer 2012+there are extrem many things are missing(for example: no mention of CBB+ that Victory+Young Love were no.1+did also chart outside Ireland+no mention of Singapore+Canada...and many other things are missing there too)&there are some mistakes. But great that they have now a new agent, but does he work for them only for the UK or also outside that, they need an agent for whole europe/world

Due to running a fan site a few years back, I had a lot of contact with an agent and it always infuriated me that the client bio's were never up to date, they do mention about them taking on Canada etc in 2013 though :)

It also says on their home page that they work world wide :)
  • Options
    dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Due to running a fan site a few years back, I had a lot of contact with an agent and it always infuriated me that the client bio's were never up to date, they do mention about them taking on Canada etc in 2013 though :)

It also says on their home page that they work world wide :)

Also it's a hell of a lot better and longer than the bios for most of the other clients :) (Maybe that's because they have done much more - none of the others are exactly A-listers)

For those people who can't see the twins latest tweets properly, here is a screen cap from JedwardGenius: http://twitpic.com/ca68e6
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alll this Is very posative I'm looking forward to seeing them on all these Canada shows and interviews etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to this, they'll perform Lipstick on the Marilyn Denis show:
    http://www.marilyn.ca/About/Schedule

Like I'm gonna have a busy week next week, I've decided to put together a schedule so we can know at what times do the shows with the twins air:
    - Tuesday: Etalk: 7-7:30pm local time. 11-11:30pm UK
    - Wednesday: Much Music: 6-7pm local time. 10-11pm UK
    - Thursday: Canada AM: 6-9am local time. 10am-1pm UK
    - Friday: The Marilyn Denis Show: 10-11am local time. 2-3pm UK

http://www.ctv.ca/Schedule.aspx?mode=week&localstation=1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like I'm gonna have a busy week next week, I've decided to put together a schedule so we can know at what times do the shows with the twins air:

Thankyou - that's really helpful :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    thanks flyingcamel for sharing these info, ahhh Lipstick! how exciting :D
    and I remembered they said in the twitcam they will perform another two songs on Canada AM, so that's all different songs! It is really great to show the audience different sides of them, plus they are releasing the music video there, maybe they will have dancers with them as well :)

they posted some random stuff on facebook today got me loled~ http://www.facebook.com/JedwardOfficial
    (and their tweets) It seemed they are really excited today. Best wishes to them on this trip <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's really helpful, thanks, have you sent the info on to Jedgen? x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    The boys have just tweeted that they're doing SIX TV shows in Canada!

This is going to be a really Jepic trip for them :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's really helpful, thanks, have you sent the info on to Jedgen? x
    Not yet because of:
    Feline2011 wrote: »

When they give us all the info, I'll update the schedule. It's amazing they're gonna do so much stuff.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not yet because of:

When they give us all the info, I'll update the schedule. It's amazing they're gonna do so much stuff.

And there have also been hints of radio interviews!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not yet because of:

It's amazing news! It's going to be a great week, I'm really excited for them :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dechecho wrote: »
    And there have also been hints of radio interviews!
    And magazines!

It's been superpositive this week when we've tweeted to radio stations, magazines, etc. Most of them showed an interest on the twins and said that they'd try to arrange something
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feline2011 wrote: »

This is going to be a really Jepic trip for them :)

Are they planning on releasing stuff in Canada? It sounds suspiciously like it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Are they planning on releasing stuff in Canada? It sounds suspiciously like it :)
    All we know if that HMV is importing some albums. And Young Love is already on iTunes over there
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All we know if that HMV is importing some albums. And Young Love is already on iTunes over there

This could change quickly, flyingcamel. Six TV shows in a week is lot of promo....I'm interested to see how all this pans out :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The twins are on their way to Canada now ;)
This discussion has been closed.