Options

Splinter Cell Conviction - Follow Up?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,129
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is any follow up to SC: Conviction?

Comments

• Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    not for a while, i wouldnt of thought.

The Tom Clancy titles always spread out now for some stupid reason??

This year we have Ghost Recon, and next year is the return of Rainbow Six.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    If rumors are to be believed looks like a Splinter cell 6 is on the cards as a launch title for the Wii U
  • Options
    Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently they started work on it this year. So I'd probably hazard a guess at it being a late Q3/Q4 2013, maybe even later.
    Tentatively titled Retribution.
  • Options
    Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    I thought SC:Conviction was rubbish. Absolutely nothing going for it. Maybe fancy cut scenes and music but other than that completely unremarkable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bring back the days of Chaos Theory.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when Chaos Theory came out I was in an independant games store and two kids where arguing about it, one of the kids was sooooooo adament it was called Chads Theory because of the way it was written on the box, I had to leave I was laughing so much..........New rainbow six, yay.
  • Options
    mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Aint Splinter Cell an Xbox exclusive?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only conviction, ithink the first one was originally but it sold well so it was released for PS2.
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    Any news on a follow up to Conviction's sequel Blacklist ? i.e. the first Next Gen Splinter Cell.

Blacklist was a return to form IMO, especially the multiplayer. Missing it on the PS4. Yet Ubisoft churn out a new Assassins Creed every 5 minutes, whilst SC fans have to wait years between releases. Is SC not a big seller these days?