Fifa 15 - Ultimate Team Help

gadget_ukgadget_uk Posts: 441
Forum Member
Hi everyone,

What is the easiest and/or quickest way to build a good squad and get some very good players? What about earning lots of coins?

Does anyone buy player packs?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately Gadget, i don't have good news for you.

Iv'e played ultimate team now for the last 3 years and this year is my last.I used to enjoy trading, earning coins and making teams, but the market is so saturated with 'autobuyers' and coin sellers that earning coins through trading is harder than ever.

The web app was down when the game first came out on xbox and the difference it made to the market was like night and day. I found bargains, traded players and consumables and had fun earning coins in games while selling cards. As soon as the web app returned it was almost impossible to pick up any card for more than 300 coins under the lowest BIN and when you take EA tax in to account, you would make nothing. Last time i checked the top 20+ coin earners on xbox were all generic gamertags with zero games played and newly created accounts, so it was quite obvious to see what was happening.

EA have told us that they are clamping down on coin sellers yet some of the big names on Youtube such as KSI still advertise web sites selling coins without punishment.

In future i'll stick to clubs or i may consider buying PES next year if the reviews are good. Ultimate team is done with me.