The giant novelty sunglasses...APPRECIATION

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,385
Forum Member
OK, to be quite honest, I'm getting sick of most of the housemates in there. So, my allegiance, as of Day 14...is towards the giant pink and yellow sunglasses.

Do they have names? To whom do they belong? What is their history?? Ooooh! So many questions...:eek:

Top sunglasses related moments thus far:

1. Charley wittering on in her usual fashion, while wearing a pair of novelty sunglasses on her head. Couldn't make it up :D

Comments

• threadstarterthreadstarter Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are they twins?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe they belong to a giant
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    They must belong to shabnam as she's the only one with features quit that big
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Top sunglasses related moments thus far:
    2. the twins wearing them and one twin says to the other 'you be a man' (or something like that)
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    They're associated with Seany...therefore they're irritating, fake, manipulative and spiteful. Get them out. Get them out.
  • Ross PKRoss PK Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You used to see people wearing them in the 80's on Saturday morning kids shows like Tizwaz.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    2. the twins wearing them and one twin says to the other 'you be a man' (or something like that)

That was funny, yeah 'I look cool'/'I look minging'/'I'm the woman and you're the man...go on do a man pose'.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did they come from :D:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,543
    Forum Member
    YES, LMAO at that Charley thing! She was talking proper serious too and it was a bit contradictory ! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,385
    Forum Member

and one twin saying 'wow, these really suit me' :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe they belong to a giant
    A Secret Giant. That'd be good. Maybe he has the secret house all to himself. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what's the latest on the sunglasses, one of the lads had one of them in the diary room recently? sunglasses to win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry to raise this again but has anyone seen the large novelty sunglasses recently i am getting very concerned they may no longer be in the house having not seen them for over a week. maybe it is because it has been raining.