Great British Bake Off Series 3 (Part 2)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
planets wrote: »
don't they have a different setting each year? i know the first series went all round the country - unless i'm imagining that!!!
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1718013

Comments

• planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
      Forum Member
      ooo new thread ....Mary sounds lovely
    • applepie2100applepie2100 Posts: 23,413
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Nice to see Jason doing well :D

Who can't love Mary Berry?
    • gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I'd better repost - they left me on the previous page :(

:D

I said,

Evening all :) I remember all these past contestants. Well done Jason with his teaching!
      Forum Member
      i had such a soft spot for janet
    • SueGSueG Posts: 1,027
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Wow, Rob is pretty!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Oh I adore Mary-Ann!
    • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Blimey...We're awash with new threads...Mary was one of my favourites!
      Forum Member
      Oh I adore Mary-Ann!

me too she was my favourite that year
    • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I love Mary Berry, that Paul is a bit bossy though. I'd be tempted to tell him to stuff his buns where the sun don't shine. :eek:
    • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,685
      Forum Member
      SueG wrote: »
      Wow, Rob is pretty!

I didn't watch series 2 but from the bit I did catch Rob is the one I do remember!!! :D

His cake on the floor!!! :eek:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Mel and Sue are just perfect for this programme!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Mel and Sue are just perfect for this programme!

They know just what to say at the right time, to defuse or lighten any situations :)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Oohh Rob ....
      Forum Member
      i like the fact the squirrel is getting airtime! he was such a star of the last series
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      planets wrote: »
      i like the fact the squirrel is getting airtime! he was such a star of the last series

He left a couple of people seeing stars...or something else! :cool:
    • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I must try the 8 plait loaf. Last year I made a few of the recipes, which Mr Q loved. But this time, with Mr Q not around to help and guide, me I feel sad. I love nothing more on a Saturday when daughter is out with her friends and I have the place to myself and listen to a podcast and bake.
    • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
      Forum Member
      I loved Holly last year (wasn't a very popular opinion on here), didn't know she was doing radio now.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I must try the 8 plait loaf. Last year I made a few of the recipes, which Mr Q loved. But this time, with Mr Q not around to help and guide, me I feel sad. I love nothing more on a Saturday when daughter is out with her friends and I have the place to myself and listen to a podcast and bake.

Hi there! How are you doing now?

I watched Paul make the 8 plait loaf at the Bolton Food Festival last month. He made it look dead easy! I'm going to have a go myself this coming weekend
      Forum Member
      I loved Holly last year (wasn't a very popular opinion on here), didn't know she was doing radio now.

i liked Holly too!! i must say her blog instructions for recipes are excellent so so detailed especially her macaroons!!!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Holly definately wasn't popular on here at all!
    • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Sue Perkins cracks me up. :D
    • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      gillypanda wrote: »
      Hi there! How are you doing now?

I watched Paul make the 8 plait loaf at the Bolton Food Festival last month. He made it look dead easy! I'm going to have a go myself this coming weekend

Getting there day-by day, thank you for asking GillyPanda. It will be a year this Sunday so I want to do something special to show Mr Q how far me and daughter have come. I don't half miss baking for him as he loved my cakes/pastries/scones. He was good at savories and I like to bake (he had such a sweet tooth :))

I have tonnes of blue tac so I'm going to practice with that first before attempting the loaf.
      Forum Member
      Getting there day-by day, thank you for asking GillyPanda. It will be a year this Sunday so I want to do something special to show Mr Q how far me and daughter have come. I don't half miss baking for him as he loved my cakes/pastries/scones. He was good at savories and I like to bake (he had such a sweet tooth :))

I have tonnes of blue tac so I'm going to practice with that first before attempting the loaf.

sad to hear that Qwertygirl, i think the memory bread bake is a lovely idea....condolences to you:)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

I will always remember the date, as my first granddaughter was born on the same day. I felt for you so much in my day of joy and happiness.

Make a beautiful cake for Mr Q and eat a slice for my little Erica too xx

I'm really enjoying this catch up with our old Bake Off friends :)
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Ah fond memories of the traffic cone tower!