Options

Popbitch - they obviously dislike Charlie!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does anybody know if any of this rubbish is 100% true?

I find the GL piece especially hard to believe, any man and his dog could see george was a big fan of the show

Popbitch only prints what people send them. It's not as if they have Kate Adie out in the field gathering evidence at great personal risk. As with Holy Moly - I have send them stories myself on rare occasions and seen them appear a couple of days later in cold hard print.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    lovinit44 wrote: »
    It's not true though as we heard lisa say to charlie that he would have to go like that to the diary room one day and that was just before he had to give the clothes back, i think they are just reading this forum.

Yes you are right (I am NOT a fan of either of them) in the last week on LF Lisa was commenting how much she liked his "performances" and that he should do the same in the DR and show BB.........but it didn't look like he intended to OR did
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Is that the contestant the crew liked?....Lisa?...hmm, guess it figures.:rolleyes:

But most people that loathed her in the house (as in peeps on BBLB) said on meeting Lisa she was the most pleasant surprise so I can believe she was, also when she was in the DR she was usually very measured and "motherly" rather than lambasting so that would make her preferable than, say, Marcus.
  • Options
    NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    If anything, I'd say that not showing the Nana bits was a sign the crew loved him!

Charlie had a fair number of fans on this forum, but I don't recall many (any?) of them going on about how fantastic Nana was, because she really, really wasn't.

If the crew really didn't put them on because they hated him, that would just prove they had no idea how to put the show together to achieve their goals! A nightly 20-minute dose of Nana on the highlights and he'd have gone against Kris. :)
  • Options
    *Confidential**Confidential* Posts: 3,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skunkboy69 wrote: »
    Popbitch.Half their lies aren't even true.
    :D Let's have some true lies next time.

:D:D:D:D very good wonkey donkey!!