Another one bit the dust

weelass2010weelass2010 Posts: 157
Forum Member
Ha Ha another thread about KP has disappeared :confused: I give up,I'm out of here NEVER to return......Have a nice life MODS...:)

Comments

• Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beginning to think a Katie Price fan is now in charge of admin at DS, wondered where they had got too ....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Beginning to think a Katie Price fan is now in charge of admin at DS, wondered where they had got too ....

Feels that way doesn't it! It's a shame as I've always enjoyed visiting this forum.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's most odd :confused:
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it is the Kp topic that is a problem, I think it is that the thread keeps disolving into a blame fest and attacking the mods.

If we stick to the topic of Kp, we might keep this one open.

So, is the baby really due in two weeks? That seems to have gone fast!
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

TBH, those of us that rise to the baiting get threads ultimately closed.........perhaps from now on it's best to ignore or use the function to inform mods of those that continually make personal remarks or drop in to post sarcastic one liners that have zilch to do with the topic...sad state of affairs but it is the those that respond and not those baiting or posting outside the T+C's that seem to lose out......frankly I had had enough of this behaviour going unchecked......but if we take action via the appropriate route it may improve matters, I think that will be my tact from now on and stop feeding the petty few :)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it is the Kp topic that is a problem, I think it is that the thread keeps disolving into a blame fest and attacking the mods.

The pregnancy does seem to have flown by - she was apparently 6 months pregnant in the May Cape Verde pics (which by the way makes the Easter Bunny snatch shots a bit :o - did she really manage to squeeze her 5 month pregnant belly into that corset!)
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH, those of us that rise to the baiting get threads ultimately closed.........perhaps from now on it's best to ignore or use the function to inform mods of those that continually make personal remarks or drop in to post sarcastic one liners that have zilch to do with the topic...sad state of affairs but it is the those that respond and not those baiting or posting outside the T+C's that seem to lose out......frankly I had had enough of this behaviour going unchecked......but if we take action via the appropriate route it may improve matters, I think that will be my tact from now on and stop feeding the petty few :)

Spot on Fifi. Nobody is attacking the mods, it's the baiting that is getting the threads closed ;-)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

100% Arty. Friendly warning were posted by the mods several times and they were ignored in a frenzy of blame. It does appear the rush to make accusations trumped common sense over the last 48 hours but no one can say they weren't warned.

Anyways, my absolute musical hero died yesterday and so I'd rather play his music and think about something like that which is really important rather than a couple of OMW's

Anyway, back OT - so baby could appear any day now? Will Kev be there or not do we think?
This discussion has been closed.