Not wartching the Helen show anymore

2»

Comments

• Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Frankly, Channel 5 has decided to reward and glorify a grade A slapper whose only claim to fame is shagging Rooney with another tart. The glory days of BB are well and truly in the past if this is what we have to look forward to in the future.

You can blame Channel 5, of the BB producers. But lets be honest, they're only half to blame.
    You'd have to apportion half of the blame to the people who were so easily led by the manipulations this week.
    For example, Ashleigh is no different to what she's been like for weeks, yet in the space of a few days that perception has suddenly changed. And Helen is suddenly perceived to be turning over a new leaf and is actually rather nice deep down, apparently.
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah. Can't see it.
    Ashleigh tried to do something this week. But it appears to have been a completely pointless exercise.
    If housemates can't fight back, and if they are expected to not resist, then there's nothing they can do and they may as well just wait their turn to go.

Matthew hardly did anything wrong, and he's gone.:D What chance will Ashleigh have next week, especially when you consider the crowd reaction to her?
    No. There's nothing any of them can do now. They have to just all become Helen's friends and do her bidding. It is evident now that that is all they can do. Lick Helen or Ash's arse and you'll be fine.

Assuming Ashleigh is up for eviction next week - a long shot but we don't yet know how nominations are being decided! We need a 'truth' tennis ball going over the wall.
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the load of crap Leeah.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Frankly, Channel 5 has decided to reward and glorify a grade A slapper whose only claim to fame is shagging Rooney with another tart. The glory days of BB are well and truly in the past if this is what we have to look forward to in the future.

You've got seriously question Emma's integrity when speaking about the dislike between Matthew and Helen she told Matthew that HE went personal.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    JOSWolf wrote: »
    A load of crap. That is me done with this shambles. Channel 5 have ruined it.

Oathy did some really good posts in the live feed section of why bb is in the mess its in, endemol have lost an awful lot of money and endemol wanted it also to be like a TOWIE, made in Chelsea and geordie shore type of soap. Ashleigh is obviously surplus to endemols requirements now sadly. :(
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paloni wrote: »
    well thats me deleting tonights recording and taking series link off - not watching anymore of the hellon show

:D:D:D:D

I literally just CANCELLED the series recording link, DELETED gone!

Will check in, in the final week to see if Chris is still there and maybe see how the Cult of Dashleigh thread is going ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Assuming Ashleigh is up for eviction next week - a long shot but we don't yet know how nominations are being decided! We need a 'truth' tennis ball going over the wall.

Oh she will. I've accepted her fate. She doesn't stand a chance no matter who she's up against. It will also be a lesson to other housemates that it's much better to just cozy up to Helen and make yourself be her friend.
  • Options
    JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Oathy did some really good posts in the live feed section of why bb is in the mess its in, endemol have lost an awful lot of money and endemol wanted it also to be like a TOWIE, made in Chelsea and geordie shore type of soap. Ashleigh is obviously surplus to endemols requirements now sadly. :(

She has a brain and a mind of her own. That is why. I am done with this load of shite.
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh she will. I've accepted her fate. She doesn't stand a chance no matter who she's up against. It will also be a lesson to other housemates that it's much better to just cozy up to Helen and make yourself be her friend.

You're right. But I'm not ready to give up just yet! Crossing my fingers and toes that Helen screws up this week, gets into another argument and goes too far!