Options

White Dee on This Morning now to 'set the record straight'....

SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
Forum Member
✭✭
This is a heads-up to anyone whose blood pressure can cope with this woman this time of morning....not sure mine can though >:(

Comments

• Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Vile woman. Why she's being turned into a media personality is beyond me.
  • Options
    Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    shanders wrote: »
    Vile woman. Why she's being turned into a media personality is beyond me.

So people can get OUTRAGED.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got an answer for everything.
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she the woman who joined Al Queda?
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    barbeler wrote: »
    Is she the woman who joined Al Queda?

If only...
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    She is disabled because "she misses her mum" FFS !!!!
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    She is disabled because "she misses her mum" FFS !!!!

While of course it is sad her Mum died (does anyone know when), if everyone who had suffered such a bereavement didn't work, then the country would grind to a halt.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next Stop the CBB house this summer.
    I don't like the woman but Phil and Holly's line of Questioning are on par with the Daily Mail. I actually think eamonn and ruth are a billion times better presenters now.
    Why he even mentioned the 500 pounds it was production booked her. Why they even gave the woman airtime is beyond me.
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All in all the lady is now earning her own money so fair play to her. I'm pleased for her.
  • Options
    David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    All in all the lady is now earning her own money so fair play to her. I'm pleased for her.

Agree and with being a 'celebrity' it's going to be a decent enough wage, that she'll then use to put back into society as she spends it.

We live in a very very hateful society that doesn't approve of anyone whether they get out of a hole and succeed or not, that treatment and looking down on people makes me more upset than people like her.
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    I don't like the woman but Phil and Holly's line of Questioning are on par with the Daily Mail. I actually think eamonn and ruth are a billion times better presenters now.
    Why he even mentioned the 500 pounds it was production booked her. Why they even gave the woman airtime is beyond me.

Too right, they were great with Hilary Clinton on Friday (a real guest). I'm looking forward too them taking over next week for 7 weeks!
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »

Agreed as Dee is not on benefits it's no business of his whether she decides to get a regular job. I think ITV should mention how much he gets paid given he feels confident to state how much Dee got paid.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,919
    Forum Member
    Oh dear, are we all falling into the 'she doesn't look depressed' trap again?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, are we all falling into the 'she doesn't look depressed' trap again?

I don't think it's that unreasonable in this instance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She said she hasn't even been on benefits since the end of March...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Too right, they were great with Hilary Clinton on Friday (a real guest). I'm looking forward too them taking over next week for 7 weeks!

Agreed. I was thinking the whole time about how awful it would have been if Philip and Holly had done the interview. They are both incredibly limited in their presenting capabilities - Philip seems to fancy himself as a presenter-journalist type like Eamonn (see the infamous David Cameron interview) but he's actually an incredibly limited presenter who can only do light entertainment. They are also both incredibly one-sided in their interview style and their inability to stay impartial comes across as unprofessional. That could have been a really entertaining interview, but it was just a lazy waste of time. Both are far too smug and self-aware for my liking. Eamonn and Ruth are far more likeable and entertaining, who can handle both the serious and light segments of the programme in equal measure (Ruth more than Eamonn admittedly - although part of the fun is watching Eamonn squirm when trying to present a soaps or fashion part!). They aren't on TV enough IMO!!
  • Options
    MuzeMuze Posts: 2,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Made me cross actually, not only do i think she was lying (especially about drinking on medication) but she is reinforcing a stereotype, especially about depression which is making it hard for people with real mental health issues to access the support they need.
    >:(
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member

If that is indeed the case ... WHY SAY NOTHING UNTIL NOW ??? 😳
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Still on benefits, just not from the taxpayer
  • Options
    MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hilary Clinton? I would have watched that. Didn't know.

Holly and Vacant interviewing her? Don't think so.
  • Options
    MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    epic_fail wrote: »
    Agreed. I was thinking the whole time about how awful it would have been if Philip and Holly had done the interview. They are both incredibly limited in their presenting capabilities - Philip seems to fancy himself as a presenter-journalist type like Eamonn (see the infamous David Cameron interview) but he's actually an incredibly limited presenter who can only do light entertainment. They are also both incredibly one-sided in their interview style and their inability to stay impartial comes across as unprofessional. That could have been a really entertaining interview, but it was just a lazy waste of time. Both are far too smug and self-aware for my liking. Eamonn and Ruth are far more likeable and entertaining, who can handle both the serious and light segments of the programme in equal measure (Ruth more than Eamonn admittedly - although part of the fun is watching Eamonn squirm when trying to present a soaps or fashion part!). They aren't on TV enough IMO!!
    I didn't see the interview but thank God it wasn't with the air heads.

Eamonn and Ruth are ok and come closest to the golden couple who made the show and perhaps should have finished it back then

I don't watch it, apart from a glimpse now and again. Fern, greedy Fern turned me off.
    "Grab this," "Ooh, I'll have that." "That's mine!" "I'm taking that home."
    Don't believe me Fern? Watch it back.
    Grabbing when so well paid doesn't go well with me.

E&R are ok, but I still turn off and do something else. Switch back on at 9pm for good television.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't say i like Eamonn Holmes very much. Too smug and smarmy for my liking
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    Still on benefits, just not from the taxpayer

Who pays her then Sulla ??
    As far as I know 'benefits 'are paid by government departments but that cash starts off as money WE paid in to begin with !
    AND if the cash she's getting is from channel four papers etc like everyone else she should pay it back
    I lost my mum and was depressed I had to pick myself up and got no help why should she ???
    I'd assume it was because I'm to honest to play the system
    She's no better despite her protestations than boob woman another waste of space !
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »

Yes, but sooner or later the media will get bored of her.

She'll then have to either start looking for 'real' work, or go back on benefits.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mutter wrote: »
    Hilary Clinton? I would have watched that. Didn't know.

Holly and Vacant interviewing her? Don't think so.

Yeah she was really good! You can always watch it on ITV Player if you fancy it, I recommend it.