something VERY uncomfortable about John James

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
Forum Member
He likes to degrade women,who are vunerable,whom, he feels have put themselves out there to create a particular life in the media,yes, they are everyday people who have aspirations towards celebrity,and the fame and wealth it may bring, (this is Big Brother)

But that surely goes for the Male contestants too?
Especially those that have life size cardboard cut-outs of their Male Heros in their bedroom.!!

I think picking on, (what they think are solitary people )and trying to hound them for their aspirations , then , realising , that they have a solid person behind makes
them squirm, maybe they see themselves TOO much.!

I loved tonights episode, I think Rachels only crime,(in John James's eyes,was being far too attractive)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    He hates confident girls who don't take his shit, he openly admitted that yesterday when he said he preferred a lady who he protects rather than the other way around in a relationship.

He wants to be dominant and controlling. Well guess what.......
  • CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no room for males like JJ in today's world.

My suggestion is that he confesses his sins to Dave the Monk and becomes a celibate monk himself. Locked in a Monastry away from the 21st Century Female. :D:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    He hates confident girls who don't take his shit, he openly admitted that yesterday when he said he preferred a lady who he protects rather than the other way around in a relationship.

He wants to be dominant and controlling. Well guess what.......

That's when we really know he's not British hehe.
  • geekaysgeekays Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »

My suggestion is that he confesses his sins to Dave the Monk and becomes a celibate monk himself. Locked in a Monastry away from the 21st Century Female. :D:rolleyes:

trueeee
  • CloudyECloudyE Posts: 9,230
    Forum Member

He did confess his sins to the house as soon as he decided (surprise, surprise once again to stay in the house) to ask BB to mediate. He knows what he has done, he knows that it was wrong and expected BB to mop up his own mess. Pathetic all round IMO.

The fact that people have turned on Corin as a villain says a lot about how JJs paranoia and mind games is affective against women, he is a danger IMO and he WILL come unstuck at some point.
    His mother must be so ashamed of him, I cannot imagine how she feels after seeing his antics towards women. Unless he has based all of his opinions of womem on his own mothers behaviour which wouldnt surprise me at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    He likes to degrade women,who are vunerable,whom, he feels have put themselves out there to create a particular life in the media,yes, they are everyday people who have aspirations towards celebrity,and the fame and wealth it may bring, (this is Big Brother)

But that surely goes for the Male contestants too?
    Especially those that have life size cardboard cut-outs of their Male Heros in their bedroom.!!

I think picking on, (what they think are solitary people )and trying to hound them for their aspirations , then , realising , that they have a solid person behind makes
    them squirm, maybe they see themselves TOO much.!

I loved tonights episode, I think Rachels only crime,(in John James's eyes,was being far too attractive)

sorry but I think your talking absolute poppycock.....in the glory:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is. It's called Australia. :eek:
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I'd like to see him marry KP once Alex Reid heads for the hills.............................................
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    I'd like to see him marry KP once Alex Reid heads for the hills.............................................
    Kevin Pietersen? Hmm, could be his type, I suppose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    yogi_bear1 wrote: »
    sorry but I think your talking absolute poppycock.....in the glory:yawn:

oh,we've got one here!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is. It's called Australia. :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two things. 1. I can't understand how a harmless oddball like Dave makes people uncomfortable, because John James is scary. 2. I think John James fancies Rachael