DS LGBT members thread (Part 9)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it started with this guy I had a thing with (it's a pretty long story, it didn't end well) and I had to bear him on a big gay night out for my friends birthday. The whole time he was being a shady c**t.

But anyway this random cute guy came up to me in the queue and seemed to have picked me a flower from somewhere and gave it to me (he seemed sober too!) and said I was beautiful which put me in a GREAT mood since I'd been having a crap night.

The c**t saw though and was all like "aww did you pick that for yourself?" then all these bitches he'd been talking to were sneering and laughing.

Anyway I was pretty drunk and I got SO angry I whacked him round the head with my phone and he fell to the floor. I didn't see the policemen but before I know it I'm being forced into the car.

They let me go with a caution and my parents don't know so no harm done!

(Wow that was really long. I don't usually behave like a freak btw, I've just had a rough time recently...)

Other gays can be really cruel sometimes. I'd have just come up with a toxic remark, next time just say he's the reason you're going straight :cool:
  • Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other gays can be really cruel sometimes. I'd have just come up with a toxic remark, next time just say he's the reason you're going straight :cool:

Haha yeah, hindsights a wonderful thing. :D

It's always a problem I've had, I can't control my emotions and I just explode when I'm upset. The thing is he knew that because I stupidly told him I had issues so now he seems to enjoy taking advantage all the time.

I really can't wait to get to uni and start again. I swear being at home just makes me twice as angsty...
  • ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it started with this guy I had a thing with (it's a pretty long story, it didn't end well) and I had to bear him on a big gay night out for my friends birthday. The whole time he was being a shady c**t.

But anyway this random cute guy came up to me in the queue and seemed to have picked me a flower from somewhere and gave it to me (he seemed sober too!) and said I was beautiful which put me in a GREAT mood since I'd been having a crap night.

The c**t saw though and was all like "aww did you pick that for yourself?" then all these bitches he'd been talking to were sneering and laughing.

Anyway I was pretty drunk and I got SO angry I whacked him round the head with my phone and he fell to the floor. I didn't see the policemen but before I know it I'm being forced into the car.

They let me go with a caution and my parents don't know so no harm done!

(Wow that was really long. I don't usually behave like a freak btw, I've just had a rough time recently...)

On the plus side a bad boy exudes sex appeal:).
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Hi.
    I really think I should tell my parents categorically that I'm gay by now as I'm 17 but we row enough as it is and I'm scared. They know I've had sex with men through( long story.) And I think my mum has realised it now in some ways. But I'm sure my dad hasn't. I don't have any friends whatsoever at the moment so I'm indoors here in East London all the time.
    Billy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Hi.
    I really think I should tell my parents categorically that I'm gay by now as I'm 17 but we row enough as it is and I'm scared. They know I've had sex with men through( long story.) And I think my mum has realised it now in some ways. But I'm sure my dad hasn't. I don't have any friends whatsoever at the moment so I'm indoors here in East London all the time.
    Billy.

Only you will know when the right time to come out is sugar, but it sounds like there are other issues outside of your sexuality. You don't have to tackle everything at once.

Why not start by taking on some of the smaller issues?
  • spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Hi.
    Billy.

Hi Billy. Sorry to hear about your troubles, hope things improve.

I agree with CC that you should maybe you should wait until a better time. Although, surely your mum, knowing that you have slept with men, is prepared to hear such news?

One thing I will say about your fear of telling your dad in particular; I too was more scared of telling my dad than anyone else by a country mile. As it turned out, he reacted better than anyone else in my family and was an absolute dream.

Just wanted to make sure you knew it doesn't always go the way of dads being the ones to react badly.

Good luck with everything. :)
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't offer much more than what's been said in the above two posts, but I'll add that we're always here in this thread to help, so I'll offer my best wishes to you and hope it all works out. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm being conquested by one guy I'm not sure if I like yet and I'm after someone else, what a mess!
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm being conquested by one guy I'm not sure if I like yet and I'm after someone else, what a mess!

Your such a tart :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Your such a tart :p

I am that :o
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all. Are you enjoying the nice weather? I went fishing yesterday but didn't catch anything :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all. Are you enjoying the nice weather? I went fishing yesterday but didn't catch anything :D

I certaainly have been, although in my ignorance decided to not put sun screen on my back and now I have prickly heat :cry:

It's quite mild now. I cba going out anyway, need to chill for a while, I was at my friends house warming last night and got steaming. I haven't been sober in nearly 4 days :D
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I certaainly have been, although in my ignorance decided to not put sun screen on my back and now I have prickly heat :cry:

It's quite mild now. I cba going out anyway, need to chill for a while, I was at my friends house warming last night and got steaming. I haven't been sober in nearly 4 days :D

Haha I haven't been plastered since last Saturday. I did have a cider whilst I was fishing yesterday, only the one though as I didn't want to get drunk and fall in the pond :o

I haven't got sunburnt...... yet ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,666
    Forum Member
    Hey gays.

Me and my gay BFFFFL have now ventured into busking.

http://t.co/Rgw8Gc9yr3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=540484649349085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're quite good aren't you?

I think it helped that you picked an awesome song too though :D.
  • Adam792Adam792 Posts: 7,146
    Forum Member
    Hah :) Is that in Southgate in Bath? :D
    Forum Member
    You're quite good aren't you?

I think it helped that you picked an awesome song too though :D.

Hahah n'aww thank you! It wasn't even planned, we didn't expect to be recorded lol. And very true - one of my all time faves! Gotta love Chezza :D
    Adam792 wrote: »
    Hah :) Is that in Southgate in Bath? :D

It is indeed! My first time in Bath, it's a lovely city :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjc2007 wrote: »
    Hey gays.

Me and my gay BFFFFL have now ventured into busking.

http://t.co/Rgw8Gc9yr3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=540484649349085

I love how you refer to your pal as gay as if that makes you sound straighter :p:D
    Forum Member
    I love how you refer to your pal as gay as if that makes you sound straighter :p:D

I'm well straight 'acting' ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel all warm and fuzzy - for those who remember that video of the gay Marine and his BF not so long ago... well they've announced that they've got engaged! :D:D
    Forum Member
    Brew Time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjc2007 wrote: »
    I'm well straight 'acting' ;)

Yeah all 'straight acting' blokes love singing Chezza songs:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cole from Scrubs? oh yeah he's kinda sexy :cool:

Job hunting still! I'm procrastinating from signing on, I really don't want to admit defeat to the Job Centre :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I have a job interview, or I have a job... the woman on the phone said the manager wanted to show me about the office and what they're all about, that sounds good doesn't it?

I can't remember applying for the job though that's the thing :o

If it's the one I think it is then my money troubles may be over :D:D:D