Irish Women voted in the top 10 most beautiful on the Planet

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    irishfeen wrote: »
    Aww.. poor you my heart bleeds ;) ... get on to me and i'll wish you a happy birthday when it comes around :)

Your grand,it's not the same unless its coming from alien puppets.
  • irishfeenirishfeen Posts: 10,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your grand,it's not the same unless its coming from alien puppets.
    :D haha Zig and Zag remember them well, oh the memories .... ok well don't say I didn't offer though.
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zig and Zag, Podge and Rodge and Dustin the turkey - good times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zig and Zag, Podge and Rodge and Dustin the turkey - good times.
    And don't forget Socky :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And don't forget Socky :D

How could I forget Socky? :eek:

I remember going to see Bosco in Omagh leisure centre when I was a child.
    Forum Member
    Ya's left out snotzer and zuppy,socky came a bit late for me but jaysus he was ****!! he was worse than bosco,what ever that sour ginger yoke was supposed to be im convinced it was an hermaphrodite. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Irish women more attractive than English women in mind and body.
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Irish men 3rd ugliest? This is clearly because Tommy Bowe js not in this dating website.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ya's left out snotzer and zuppy,socky came a bit late for me but jaysus he was ****!! he was worse than bosco,what ever that sour ginger yoke was supposed to be im convinced it was an hermaphrodite. :D

True, I have no idea how Bosco didn't mess up a whole generation of kids :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How could I forget Socky? :eek:

I remember going to see Bosco in Omagh leisure centre when I was a child.
    Ah Bosco was before my time - they used to repeat it sometimes but compared with Power Rangers, Earthworm Jim, Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles and Batman it always seemed rather shite even as a kid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Irish men 3rd ugliest? This is clearly because Tommy Bowe js not in this dating website.
    or Irishfeen................................ :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Regarding the blokes, that is true enough, i was actually texting a friend today about how bad looking irishmen are

:o Tommy Bowe! Gordon D'Arcy, BOD, Rog, Rob Kearney, Jonny Sexton, Jamie Dornan, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Daithi O'Se...etc etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :o Tommy Bowe! Gordon D'Arcy, BOD, Rog, Rob Kearney, Jonny Sexton, Jamie Dornan, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Daithi O'Se...etc etc
    :eek: oh god we all have a chance so :)
    Forum Member
    True, I have no idea how Bosco didn't mess up a whole generation of kids :D

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CEkQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boscosbox.com%2F&ei=BtKTUqyECuSV7AaO74GgDA&usg=AFQjCNFOhk5RaaO_fDnlGwo9vW5WxL5PiA&sig2=EqjulQq59XF0Ps-EaZMSkg&bvm=bv.57127890,d.ZGU

its still on the go!! lol

Its wikipedia page doesnt even know what sex it was,amazingly he/she was voiced by a man..........ah haha :D
  • ONeillDigSpyONeillDigSpy Posts: 435
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-uvMxEHYX8

this video sums this thread up,

the best looking woman in irish sport with 3 not so good looking fellows
    Forum Member
    :o Tommy Bowe! Gordon D'Arcy, BOD, Rog, Rob Kearney, Jonny Sexton, Jamie Dornan, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Daithi O'Se, Anglo exile...etc etc

:o:o ............... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But that's only because of who they chose. Wee bit of Bernard Brogan would balance that panel out a bit more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe the rest of ye are a tad too old to remember when "Ted" used to be thrown in from the studio crew to wrestle the presenter (D'arcy I think) during a live output ... I heard after the crew used to be particularly ted happy after the presenter would be VERY hungover :) haha memories - Irish children's television used to be class.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-uvMxEHYX8

this video sums this thread up,

the best looking woman in irish sport with 3 not so good looking fellows
    I think she might be from my neck of the woods actually... gorgeous girl.
    Forum Member
    Maybe the rest of ye are a tad too old to remember when "Ted" used to be thrown in from the studio crew to wrestle the presenter (D'arcy I think) during a live output ... I heard after the crew used to be particularly ted happy after the presenter would be VERY hungover :) haha memories - Irish children's television used to be class.

Haha only on irish tv they obviously didnt have the budget for another puppet when they came up with ted....the den christmas specials with ray darcy were magical!!
    Forum Member
    But that's only because of who they chose. Wee bit of Bernard Brogan would balance that panel out a bit more.

he is from the pale though, there all good looking pretty boys there
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha only on irish tv they obviously didnt have the budget for another puppet when they came up with ted....the den christmas specials with ray darcy were magical!!
    http://youtu.be/tZsjt7BMmiE ... I swear its like yesterday :)
  • Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    I think the Eastern European nations (Estonia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Serbia) have pound for pound the world's best women as is evident by the fact that these nations dominate all the top model agencies.

I agree. It just gets ridiculous going around cities like Prague with so many attractive women around.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he is from the pale though, there all good looking pretty boys there
    Ah come here don't be giving us countryboys a bad name ;)
    Forum Member
    Ah come here don't be giving us countryboys a bad name ;)

look at your local newspaper and see the club gaa team photos, a bunch of colm cooper lookalikes, all they are missing is the farmers hat and pipe