Change.og petition to ban Katie Hopkins from TV and Media

124»

Comments

• dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Katie Hopkins loses everything (her job, her home) Then she can judge other people
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mounty wrote: »

She claims it was bad timing, but at the same time says it was in response to a report made over 5 years ago. Coming straight after the tragedy in Glasgow, that seems a remarkable coincidence. She had a long time to make that feeble joke before coming out with it at the weekend.
    I wouldn't ban her, people should just ignore her. She's a loathsome individual and the world would be a tiny bit better off without her. If she visits Scotland any time soon I'm sure she'll get a warm reception, her own life expectancy might turn out to be shorter than she hoped.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Judging by the fact she got the figures completely wrong I don't think she is in any position to slag anyone off, she appears to have problems reading.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    I can't believe people actually take this vile Little Englander seriously. Hats off to Alan Sugar!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    dome wrote: »
    I quite like her and find other people's reactions to her very amusing.

They manage to get far more het up and reactionary than she is herself.

Snap

I think she's hilarious. If only for the confused faces you get when the half witted presenters don't know how to deal with her.

Not saying I agree with a lot of things she says, but then again I don't think she does either.

Trolololing all the way to the bank!

Anyone fancy to starting a petition to ban entitled, overly sensitive dip-sh*ts who think that being offended is valid reason to spunk all over free speech?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    It's almost like she is the Daily Mail given sentient life.

She's an android created by the Daily Mail, she has to be. :)

Anyway, back to bed.
  • JeffersonJefferson Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dale0693 wrote: »
    I wish Katie Hopkins loses everything (her job, her home) Then she can judge other people

As I've tried to explaing
    a lot of Left-wingers are like that with those they dont agree with. Still in some countries they would throw you off the top of a building.o