Options

DS Design: A bit insipid , but heres ideas to improve!!

PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
Forum Member
1. Introduce different colour type for diffrent threads eg Politics all colour coded Blue , General Discussion Green etc.

2. Have an Agree or Like button on each post

3. Be able to change usernames

4. Allow pics to be pasted instead of and or links.

5. Get red of the Grey bland highlight to any other colour except Grey or even change it lik egoogle to celebrate christmas , Queens birthday etc

Im sure theres plenty of other ideas out there to improve DS , but have to say after a few days I hate it.

Comments

• Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Yay, another thread on the changes!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    Yay, another thread on the changes!

What changes? :s

says Yeah_Jackie with the cyan eyes. :cool:
  • Options
    ChickenWingsChickenWings Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Introduce different colour type for diffrent threads eg Politics all colour coded Blue , General Discussion Green etc.

5. Get red of the Grey bland highlight to any other colour except Grey or even change it lik egoogle to celebrate christmas , Queens birthday etc

Im sure theres plenty of other ideas out there to improve DS , but have to say after a few days I hate it.

Are you a time traveler?

The new layout has been up for just slightly over 24 hours.
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1. No
    2. No.
    3. No
    4. Yes (but with large images automatically resized to 800px wide)
    5. No
  • Options
    Time EraserTime Eraser Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Being able to go to the same section while reading a thread withing the section.
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More colour please and less white / pale colours. Too much of a strain on the eyes trying to read things now.

And stop using courier font in the message box - inconsistent with the rest of the site
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh good god. I think you'd do a worse job than already has been *green grin*