ValentineValentine Posts: 3,851
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Really?! Why!

Comments

• WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because people with half a brain realise the edit that has been done to her.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valentine wrote: »
    Really?! Why!

Why not?:confused:
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe people saw through Joey's thick routine at last?
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is seen her in other things and don't like her and didn't like her on this either.
    There may I been a lot of editing but she sounded so bitchy everyday.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member

Exactly Cant wait to see the idiot Swash back-pedalling later
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really?! Why!
    See below
    Maybe people saw through the thick as shit routine at long last?
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe people saw through the thick as shit routine at long last?

Exactly :D:D:D
  • Amaretto2Amaretto2 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely Lucy- the People's Princess.

She reminds me of an older Ulrika Johnson who won Big Brother.
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeahbuddy wrote: »
    Is seen her in other things and don't like her and didn't like her on this either.
    There may I been a lot of editing but she sounded so bitchy everyday.

She was butchy , sorry bitchy every day .

They can't edit the nasty things she "actually" said ( normally to Amy ) .

Who is Lucy to tell Amy cover up when Lucy is the one with the massive FAKE boobs bursting out of her vest !
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member

That's a bit ignorant, they can't edit the words that come out her mouth.
  • spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy's popularity is baffling.

So passive aggressive and she just won't say what she really thinks straight to someone's face.
  • 1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised by that considering he was bookies favourite but he was getting annoying. I didn't watch it tonight and I doubt i'll bother watching those 3. Roll on the next series, they might even manage to persuade some celebrities for a change.
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    I can only think its some kind of Anti Amy vote .
    Amy seems to be winding people out here too , so the best way to show it is keeping Lucy in .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Really?! Why!

Because more people voted for her......Easy really.

Most interesting people stay...makes sense to me.
  • itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she's more worthy, they were setting it up to be the Joey Essex show and Lucy beat him fair and square.
  • BB_RobotBB_Robot Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I hate when people blame "the edit" - the producers might mediate things to what they want, but they can't edit in something that's not there. And Lucy has made lots of nasty, bitchy and bitter comments that have made the "edit"... but she said them, so only SHE is to blame.

I'm so disappointed that she's been allowed to make it this far and is the last girl - paints no better representation of our country than a 'thick Essex boy' or 'selfish Blonde flaunting her boobs'.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy has been real throughout. All the bad press against her all I can say is fair play to the girl. The British Public have got it right!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    spindiddly wrote: »

So passive aggressive and she just won't say what she really thinks straight to someone's face.

I think everyone made the same mistake in thinking Joey was more popular than a royal clothes designer, a popular soap star and a member of Westlife.

Towie is not as popular as people think, and many people are fed-up with seeing one of the "cast" turning up in every reality TV show.

Joey is a nice guy but he's not a celebrity no matter how many times he tells us he is.
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cosya wrote: »
    Lucy has been real throughout. All the bad press against her all I can say is fair play to the girl. The British Public have got it right!!

But she hasn't been herself at all ( apart from the bitchy comments to and about Amy )

She even said on tonight's show that she wanted to blow up but she couldn't and that on the outside world she would would have.

She's as fake as her ridiculous , plastic boobs .
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Maybe people saw through Joey's thick routine at last?

I'm not saying one should stay over the other - but Joey really grew on me as time went on. The last few days - Joey has been doing a lot of boring tasks that need doing around camp, cooking and stuff and he really seemed to enjoy it. I think he's got as much out of this show on a personal level than had he won it.

The thing I grew to like about Joey was he never complained. No matter how awful the food was - he never complained. He is the consummate optimist! You get the feeling that when he was a kid - if he woke up on Christmas morning to find a sack of horse manure at the foot of his bed - he'd think someone had bought him a Pony!

I like him (and no - I've no intention of starting to watch TOWIE) he seems like a nice guy.
  • gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really?! Why!

Watch it back.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Amy's popularity was baffling.
  • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think she's great! Btw you don't seem to know what passive aggressive behaviour is.
  • kikkakikka Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    Because more people voted for her......Easy really.

Most interesting people stay...makes sense to me.

I hardly think the adjective 'interesting' could be applied to Lucy . She's less interesting than Steve 'interesting' Davies.

Now if you want an adjective that really describes Lucy ...how about ...conniving, scathing, condescending, Machiavellian ... or just plain bitchy. Yet to see a redeeming feature.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 million twitter followers and he thought the crown was his.
    Maybe if he was more humble and just got on with camp life he would still be in the jungle. Instead he played the dumb ass routine believing his own hype.