Options

Eastenders New Family

Comments

• Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually they were really good friends and whgy can't Tiffany have a friend her age living on the square another girl Tiffany is the only school girl and there are 4 school boys on Eastenders at the moment and I like a nice balance of School boys and school girls on Eastenders like in 2006 when there was Demi, Darren, Peter, Lucy, Ben, Courtney and Rebecca and then from June 2006 there was Darren, Peter, Lucy, Lauren, Abi and Ben and in 2007 there was Darren, Peter, Lucy, Lauren, Jay, Abi ,Ben and Bobby and in 2008 there was Whitney, Peter, Lucy, Lauren, Jay, Abi, Ben, Liam, Ben ,Tiffany and Bobby and in 2009 there was Whitney, Peter, Lucy, Lauren, Jay, Abi, Ben, Liam, Jordan, Dotty, Bobby and Morgan and in 2010 there was Peter, Lucy, Lauren, Abi, Ben, Jordan, Liam, Tiffany, Morgan, Bobby and Dotty and in 2011 there was Abi, Ben, Liam, Tiffany, Morgan, Bobby and Shenice and in 2012 there was Abi, Ben, Liam, Tiffany, Morgan, Bobby, Shenice, Dennis and Oscar

They might have been good friends, but did they make interesting viewing? Good storylines? No.
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus, considering the actor who plays Liam is about 16, having him kiss a 13 year old would look kind of weird lol.

No it wouldn't some women go for older men who are 3 years older than them my nana (my mum's mum) was 17 years younger than (my mum's dad) pop
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They might have been good friends, but did they make interesting viewing? Good storylines? No.

But why can't a family with 7 kids move to the square why can't there be a mixture of school boys and shool girls like in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it wouldn't some women go for older men who are 3 years older than them my nana (my mum's mum) was 17 years younger than (my mum's dad) pop

That's for adults. Liam looks old for his age, a 13 year old is probably only just hitting puberty. It would look wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    This.

How about just a couple with one kid. Or no kids at all. There are loads of kids on the Square, and we have a hard enough time trying to work out where on earth they always disappear to.

erm actually there is not alot of school kids on the square there are only Liam, Tiffany, Bobby, Morgan, Dennis and Oscar and there isn't a mixture of school children like there use to be from 2006-2012
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But why can't a family with 7 kids move to the square why can't there be a mixture of school boys and shool girls like in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012?

Because of the point I've just made, do they make interesting viewing and good storylines? No.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Ron Wealsey in HP1 said, 'she needs to get her piorities sorted' (or something of that ilk). C'mon. Finding Tiffany a friend is not EE's biggest pirority - EE having much bigger fish to fry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erm actually there is not alot of school kids on the square there are only Liam, Tiffany, Bobby, Morgan, Dennis and Oscar and there isn't a mixture of school children like there use to be from 2006-2012

They don't use the kids they have, so why add more? Oscar hasn't been seen for over a month, Denny for a few weeks and Amy for ages either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Ron Wealsey in HP1 said, 'she needs to get her piorities sorted' (or something of that ilk). C'mon. Finding Tiffany a friend is not EE's biggest pirority - EE having much bigger fish to fry.

'We could of got killed, or worse, expelled!'

'She needs to sort out her priorities'

HP addict here :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's more than enough, actually.

We might as well have the Weasleys move to the Square. They're exocommunicated from the Wizarding Community for being "blood traitors" and decide to live amongst the Muggles - only to find Voldetoad living there too!

Plus...seven kids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We might as well have the Weasleys move to the Square. They're exocommunicated from the Wizarding Community for being "blood traitors" and decide to live amongst the Muggles - only to find Voldetoad living there too!

Plus...seven kids.

I like it ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IzzyInTheHouse - Gryffindor House? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're not the only one:D

Plus...seven kids.

Can you imagine Molly Weasley telling Derek Branning where to go?:D She could use the killing curse on him as soon as he got into some rant about 'respect'!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzyInTheHouse - Gryffindor House? :p

Yes :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because of the point I've just made, do they make interesting viewing and good storylines? No.

But there is only one school girl take aloo at Emmerdale there have alot of school boys and school girls like Sean, Belle, Gabby, Noah, Jacob, Sarah, Amelia, Samson, Bob's twins, Arthur and Angelica and that is a mixture of school boys and school girls and Eastenders need to have a mixture like they did from 2006-2012 like when Lucy and Lauren and Peter hung around together in 2007, 2008 and 2009 and when Abi and Ben hung around together in 2007, 2008 and 2009 and when Abi hung around with Jordan in 2009 and 2010 and when Tiffany and Shenice hung around together in 2011 and 2012 and now Morgan will have someone to hang around with and Tiffany doesn't so I think they should bring in a new friend for Tiffany or they should bring back Rebecca
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can you imagine Molly Weasley telling Derek Branning where to go?:D She could use the killing curse on him as soon as he got into some rant about 'respect'!

'Not my ears, you bitch!'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well like I said hey are my ideas of what I would like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Not my ears, you bitch!'

I love it when she killed Bellatrix. Talk about getting owned:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Brannings would all be the Death Eaters. All we need is Rainie back to play Bellatrix.

I've just realised - Jay would be an awesome Harry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when she killed Bellatrix. Talk about getting owned:D

:D she mocks her about 'Freddy dying' and next thing you know... BOOOOOM! :D

I would have preferred Neville got to kill her though tbh, after what she did to his parents
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Brannings would all be the Death Eaters. All we need is Rainie back to play Bellatrix.

I've just realised - Jay would be an awesome Harry.

No no no Shirley is Bellatrix. In love with a man who will never love her back!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D she mocks her about 'Freddy dying' and next thing you know... BOOOOOM! :D

I would have preferred Neville got to kill her though tbh, after what she did to his parents

I agree, Neville killing her would have been epic. But I was kind of thinking that Rowling didn't have him kill off to preserve some of his "Neville-ness" (i.e. innocence).

The Malfoys managed to wriggle their way out though; that's why Max & Tanya remind me of Lucius & Narcissa.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a Somalian family would be hilarious or a polish family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, Neville killing her would have been epic. But I was kind of thinking that Rowling didn't have him kill off to preserve some of his "Neville-ness" (i.e. innocence).

The Malfoys managed to wriggle their way out though; that's why Max & Tanya remind me of Lucius & Narcissa.

I guess so, I think it would have been cool, but I like Molly killing her as well.

Lucius reminds me of Phil when he goes on about Mitchell Blood. All he needs is a wig and a cane :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess so, I think it would have been cool, but I like Molly killing her as well.

Lucius reminds me of Phil when he goes on about Mitchell Blood. All he needs is a wig and a cane :D

Haha :D:D

Peggy sounds a lot like Sirius' mum, doesn't she? You can just imagine a portrait of her in Phil's house, shouting about "faamily" to all who would listen.
This discussion has been closed.