Vidzone Problems

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
Forum Member
Hi I wonder if anyone could help I am having problems with Vidzone it says updating catalogue then stops at 43 % is anyone else having this problem thanks

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how long or when you tried (time wise) but maybe just try later on. Wondering if you've possibly caught them mid flow as they update or something.
  • williammurwilliammur Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get to 9% then it fails. Thought maybe it was my connection and try later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just catching up with things from coming in. I've just looked on twitter and seen the following post by Vidzone.

vidzone
    If anyone is experiencing the catalog update error at a certain % (usually 46) everytime please get in touch with ps-problems@vidzone.tv
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all your replies I checked my time and date settings and they were wrong set them to the right time tried vidzone again and it has worked maybe its just a coincidence :D
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vidzone has never worked for me, it plays one video then just gets stuck at the second.

Also the interface is horrible, they should have a look at iTunes for some design tips.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very strange that Gormond. If you use twitter at all you should tweet this to @vidzone they are generally pretty good at getting back about things considering the amount of folk that must post to them.

I complained to them the other night that I was being served an ad after every 2nd song. They said that shouldnt happen, its set to every 15 mins. I was supposed to get back to them about it but havent had time to check it after they "checked at their end"