Zoe now 2nd favourite to go

13»

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRoxiFoxyRoxi Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rachael7 wrote: »
    Is Zoe denying it then? I'm still catching up on last nights so haven't seen it all yet. :)
    Yes when asked the question in the task why she thought she was better than people who work at Tesco's she threw a strop and denied saying it calling the question bullshit :D. I wish they had showed it to them on the plasma to show they had said it.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoe can keep.

Chris to go.
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tesco remark might well do for her. Either that or the caterwauling in the bedroom:o
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stray wrote: »
    Yes, I'd agree with that. It was a slip that will cost her dear. No-one can afford to degrade a huge body of people like the Tesco workforce. Must be a big number. Plus their offended family and friends. Then there's the entire general supermarket workforce in the UK. And their family and friends. And people like me who think it was a tosser of a comment to make, whatever the context.

She speaks in soundbites, and that might be something to do with how she has trained her brain to learn lines and perform so well as a professional but it makes her sound superficial, as if she's not really engaging with the other person, or viewer, but making a voice over for an advert. Somehow, I don't think Tesco will be signing her up in a hurry.

On top of that, there are those who find her 'everybody loves us, can't say a bad word about us' self congratulatory theme very grating. She thinks she's adorable and expects everyone else to think the same. Again, this is possibly something to do with the coaching she's had to go out and do what she does, and it's all very admirable, this 'I can do and cope with anything' approach but she needs to show her vulnerable side too, and the side that is still learning about the real world, not just planet Zoe.

However, it's been her Tesco remark that will define her in the public's eye for a long time to come, even if she doesn't remember saying it, it slipped out because it is in her psyche to set herself apart from the ordinary working person.

Overall, that's a lot of negative votes Zoe has generated, all by herself. Even if only a percentage bother voting, every little helps!:D

Very well said, stray. I know she specifically referred to Tesco employees, but as you quite rightly say, she was clearly alluding to all supermarket employees being 'beneath' her by that remark and, by extension all 'lowly employees', be they factory workers, bar staff, office pen-pushers.... the list of people she insulted with that snotty (but very revealing) remark is endless really. Couple that with her frequently saying how humble she is but also that everyone she meets likes her and she's never met anyone who dislikes her and I think many viewers have seen what really lies just beneath the façade of this narcissist. Oh, I almost forgot about her bigging herself up yet again to the other HM's when she told them that her fella says she's not only beautiful, sexy, talented, funny (or whatever adjectives she used) in the build-up to her big 'Ta-daaahhh' moment - she's all those and 'Elite' too! Not forgetting that this was the very same fella who she'd basically just said wasn't much to look at, which I took at the time to mean she thought he was punching well above his weight and should think himself bloody lucky to have 'wonderful' her.

I get the distinct impression from her attitude and behaviour that she went into this BB thinking she would be a massive fish in a tiny puddle of 'nobodies' and thereby sail through as the rightful winner (in her own deluded mind). Had she entered CBB instead, she would have been way down the pile in the 'fame/relevance' league of z-listers and would not have received the same fawning "Oooh, I can't believe it's Zoe who was on Pop Idol all those years ago" platitudes from her fellow CBB HM's.

BIB: I like what you did there - it made me chuckle ;-)

FoxyRoxi wrote: »
    Yes when asked the question in the task why she thought she was better than people who work at Tesco's she threw a strop and denied saying it calling the question bullshit :D. I wish they had showed it to them on the plasma to show they had said it.

Yes, I do too, just to prove outright that the question wasn't BS, but her answer to it most definitely was. This was the Producer's golden opportunity to show the other HM's who was lying through their teeth in that task and create a bit of controversy, but yet again they dropped the ball, which they unfortunately seem to be making a habit of this series.
  • Options
    psy7chpsy7ch Posts: 10,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PAV first saved will be hilarious
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    Wow! And Pav has drifted out to a respectable 5/1.

Well done Pav! My how fortunes change.
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    psy7ch wrote: »
    PAV first saved will be hilarious

Only if they have a very big close-up on Chris' face. :D
  • Options
    Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of want Chris to go. Don't dislike him really but it would definitely send a genuine shock throughout the house and certainly make people think twice about how they treat others.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only if they have a very big close-up on Chris' face. :D

Oh yes please!
  • Options
    elizadooolittleelizadooolittle Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she goes.
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! And Pav has drifted out to a respectable 5/1.

Well done Pav! My how fortunes change.
    What a difference a day makes in the BB house. I just hope that the odds are an accurate relection of Friday's result.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel it will be exit time for Zoe