I am SICK and TIRED of seeing Winston ...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jequila wrote: »
    Winston answering a question in the diary room;

Yeah, yeah, dunno, so .... yeah. Yeah.

All done with that fake "earnest look" on his face, swiftly followed up by the "rabbit look" with his front teeth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »

Or

I don't know but it's been said
    I've got CHEESE for a head

:D

*Private Jequila proudly joins the GET WINSTON OUT! battle* :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    All done with that fake "earnest look" on his face, swiftly followed up by the "rabbit look" with his front teeth.

He DOES look like a rabbit, doesn't he! Has he had whiter-than-white veneers on those two front choppers?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adwalton wrote: »
    (And I'll bet he doesn't hold his cutlery in his fist like a young child in real lier. It's ll; part of the bb act.

I noticed that too, he held his spoon like a shovel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    I feel like I am turning into Helen, everytime he does that pose along with that cheesy grin I feel like twatting someone, well him mainly :cool:

Ok you can apply for the SAS branch of the "Get Winston Out Battle". Your mission is to go in silently and either twatter him every time he does that pose, or stick a pin in his upper arms and deflate them. Your second mission is to superglue a pair of rabbit's ears on his head while he's sleeping to complete his toothy rabbit look.

Edited. Had to use twatter as the shortened version just comes up as stars lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He DOES look like a rabbit, doesn't he! Has he had whiter-than-white veneers on those two front choppers?

Probably, unfortunately it just emphasises them though lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your second mission is to superglue a pair of rabbit's ears on his head while he's sleeping to complete his toothy rabbit look.

:D:D:D
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your second mission is to superglue a pair of rabbitears on his head while he's sleeping to complete his toothy rabbit lookl

consider it done, he is like Bugs Bunny after a lobotomy innit? :cool:
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    4 threads about Winston on the first page :o:o
    i am in shock
    second i mention we see no winston threads they all pop up :D

he does so little though to warrant 4 threads but anyway
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    4 threads about Winston on the first page :o:o
    i am in shock
    second i mention we see no winston threads they all pop up :D

he does so little though to warrant 4 threads but anyway

I admire FMs creativity in being able to find talking points with Winston, Ash is boring, Chris is creepy, Helen is aggressive but what is Winston, dim with muscles seems about it? :D
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I admire FMs creativity in being able to find talking points with Winston, Ash is boring, Chris is creepy, Helen is aggressive but what is Winston, dim with muscles seems about it? :D

Winston is not dim---he just wants us to THINK he's dim because apparently that's one of the admirable quality for a BB winner to have.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've loathed him from the moment his vt was played.

Sadly he will win. I'v said it from day 1.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've loathed him from the moment his vt was played..

yes Scarlett, I had noticed that :D
  • Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    It really quite sad. Now you fully expect young people with raging hormones to have a more than healthy interest in sex, but when it's your whole raison d'etre, it's really tragic.

Build muscle for no job or sport related reason, but just to beat of other blokes in the race to get the best female just like the cavemen did some time ago. Then flash them off to everyone like they are you greatest achievement in life that you have a right to be proud of instead of really just looking a bit pathetic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really quite sad. Now you fully expect young people with raging hormones to have a more than healthy interest in sex, but when it's your whole raison d'etre, it's really tragic.

Build muscle for no job or sport related reason, but just to beat of other blokes in the race to get the best female just like the cavemen did some time ago. Then flash them off to everyone like they are you greatest achievement in life that you have a right to be proud of instead of really just looking a bit pathetic.

and him having all that to carry about means he has to eat five times as much grub as anyone else, selfish bastard:p, he should be a weed and rely on his natural charm to get female attention, oh wait :D
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've got to give him credit. If you're a muscular guy and you can't think of what to do to make yourself more interesting to watch, then an occasional double-bicep pose will improve your chances considerably.
    You only have to do it every few days or so to keep yourself cruising along.

If this show was aimed at men, then if I was a fit female contestant, every few days or so I'd make sure that I pulled my top down and said "Here,.... some tits". It's not complicated, doesn't take much effort, and it keeps things nice and simple.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes Scarlett, I had noticed that :D

I despise "the bones of him"...said in me best Liverpool accent:p
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gary1234 wrote: »
    Whilst I totally detest Helen I could not understand why Winston was trying to push her into a fight tonight. Perhaps he has a plan and he's not that stupid

People love to say that Winston is stupid, but he looks most likely to walk away with the prize while the person who supposedly has the brains in the house (Chris) looks likely to walk away from the house with nothing and wish he'd never entered.
    He has been this years worst HM for entertainment by a mile.....

I think he's middle of the pack really, and most importantly, he's funny and good humoured rather than attention seeking or combative. Anyway, it matters little anyway, as long as he has done enough to win over the majority of the voters.
    redcherry wrote: »
    Am I a lone voice in this thread then on backing Winston :):o

No you're not alone! Winston has played this to perfection.
    You've got to give him credit. If you're a muscular guy and you can't think of what to do to make yourself more interesting to watch, then an occasional double-bicep pose will improve your chances considerably.
    You only have to do it every few days or so to keep yourself cruising along.

If this show was aimed at men, then if I was a fit female contestant, every few days or so I'd make sure that I pulled my top down and said "Here,.... some tits". It's not complicated, doesn't take much effort, and it keeps things nice and simple.

Yes - you can't blame him for taking the easy route - know your audience!
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winston answering a question in the diary room;

Yeah, yeah, dunno, so .... yeah. Yeah.

He's not the most articulate of people, is he?

I noticed last week whilst giving his reasons for nominating Pav that he seemed to be saying "sort of" every couple of seconds so I rewound it, just to check.

I counted 13 times in 24 seconds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    He's not the most articulate of people, is he?

I noticed last week whilst giving his reasons for nominating Pav that he seemed to be saying "sort of" every couple of seconds so I rewound it, just to check.

I counted 13 times in 24 seconds.

he's beyond weird in the diary room, his accent changes and he becomes extremely guarded and precise in his choice of words, almost like he's being interrogated :o
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    He does nod and say 'er' at the same time though, which shows a keen ability to multi-task.

AND whilst he's doing his Strongman Gun-flexing, then fighting off Biannnnnnca! What a Man!
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still, he's shown flashes of dignified Rebellion which he should've played upon: defending some of Helen's victims, rejecting horrific nightmare Biannnnnca's advances in a non-offensive way, and his calm, sane, recurring 'rows' with Helen rejecting her personal opinions as being Law. I woldn't be too upset if he won the series at this stage--clever gameplan???
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    Watched him on Eastenders where he had a bit part as a bar man. Believe he said two words which were "Yeah OK". It was like watching a young Larry Olivier:D

You are taking the P..S aren't you ?

I know you are but I just wan't you to confirm it for my own sanity
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Or

I've got CHEESE for a head

:D

*Private Jequila proudly joins the GET WINSTON OUT! battle* :cool:

*Looks round at the troops in this thread and nods approvingly*
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am baffled that some say he is the winner, he is like a tortoise he sort of pops out now and again but he is dull.