How Many Different Winners Have You Had This Series?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
Forum Member
For weeks now, it's been clear that the attention span of some viewers is VERY short.

With every YouTube upload or scene in the HL show, there seems to be a mini-bandwagon where a new winner emerges for some.

"They were rude about Jale! Jale to win!"
"Inspector Winston made my life! Winny to win please."
"Chris was great in the diary room! He HAS to win after that!"
"Ashleigh was brilliant getting Ash up for eviction there! Strategist! #winner"
"I didn't notice him until today, but Marlon should win cos they all hate him now! It's a GAME ffs!"
"Poor Pav. Imagine their faces if he wins! Vote Pavandeep!"
"Christopher was amazing in that argument. He should win now!"
"At least Helen admits she's a horrid b*tch. She should win for that."

So... how many times have you changed your mind about the winner? :o

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    It was jale till she starting licking Helen and ash's arses , then chris until he bottled out when confronted about things he said in the diary room then Ashleigh as I though finally someone will put Helen in her place but that never happened then Christopher as I've liked him all along then he blasted Helen and that won it for me , he's been genuine all along and hasn't done anything just to impress the public
  • wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been Chris from day 1 for me, but at times I wanted Jale & Christopher to win, so if Christopher won I would be happy, but I would be over the moon if Chris won.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whoever is not in Helen's bottom at that moment in time is normally my winner, though I make an exception for Pav as Helen's arse is the only safe haven for him :cool:
  • amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Jale was my first favourite until she turned. Then Chris who I still like joined by Ashleigh and Christopher over the next week or so. The latter 3 are still my top 3 with Christopher now marginally my favourite as I believe he probably is the 'nicest' of the 3..
  • *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale wasy one true winner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Pauline on Day 1. Then it changed to Toya on day 2. Then it changed to Jale from week 2 to week 3. Then it changed to Mark from week 3 to week 8. And now, I want Ashleigh to win but I think that might change to Christopher by the end of the week.
  • ESTKESTK Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Never thought of the winner for first week. Then Chris looked like a possible candidate. Later Ashleigh became my favourite and still is to this moment. Hope she wins
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    I honestly thought Winston would win until about the middle of last week. He seemed to have BB winning candidate running through him like a stick of rock. I felt all he needed to do was produce some grand gesture moment at the last to take the prize.

He seemed to be trying to needle Helen to give him the moment to grandstand and look like the guy who stands up for what is right and it would have been in the bag. But if that was the plan he left it too late. Can't say I was sorry
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Just one change. I wanted Chris to win from the start-right up until the night Christopher defended him, now I'd love Christopher to win and Chris to come second.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I decided on Ashleigh just a few weeks ago. Before that I really didn't care, as long as it wasn't Winston. Easily the most unlikeable group of housemates ever on BB.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Pauline on day one but from day 2 I liked Matthew and then jointly liked Christopher from 2nd week and that has not changed now though I do like Ashleigh and Chris and would be happy if they won. :)
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    I liked Matthew for the first week or two then he became part of Toya's fan club didn't have one for a while then realised Christopher had been brilliant this whole time!
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Jale for the first 2 or 3 weeks and that has shifted to Ashleigh ever since.
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sassy38 wrote: »
    It was jale till she starting licking Helen and ash's arses , then chris until he bottled out when confronted about things he said in the diary room then Ashleigh as I though finally someone will put Helen in her place but that never happened then Christopher as I've liked him all along then he blasted Helen and that won it for me , he's been genuine all along and hasn't done anything just to impress the public

I like Christopher but I just can't agree with this, he tried far too hard to be argumentative and interesting immediately after the focus group. The housemates noticed it and I know I noticed it, but for some reason most viewers chose to ignore that change.

That doesn't mean that I think his blast on Helen was contrived though, I'm talking more about the bickering with Mark and the singing in the shower etc etc.

To answer the OP, my favourite has changed maybe twice. It went from Toya up until she was evicted and then became Ashleigh, who has remained my preferred winner since. I'd like Christopher to come second and Chris to come third.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Christopher from the start. I did like Jale briefly then couldn't stand her.

I'd love Christopher to win and wouldn't mind if Ashleigh were to win. Still not sure about Chris but I'm glad he made the final although I don't want him to win.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Day 1 - Matthew. Throughout the first two weeks I changed to wanting Toya to win. Then she annoyed me, and I didn't really have a favourite. Since Toya left, I've been rooting for Ashleigh and still want her to win
  • rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris was my winner from the start. He had me when he done the 'most weird' task and he just stood in the cubicle pulling a face while the other contestant fannied around like crazy. I REALLY wanted him to win when he was being portrayed as creepy Chris, as in pervy which, in these post saville times could be very damaging. I have gone off him a little though, i understand why he'd be scared of Helen but oh God i wish he would stop trying to be her friend!
    I liked Christopher too and wouldn't mind him winning.
    For me now though it has to be Ashleigh, i think she's done herself proud and i'd be delighted for her if she won. Helen would hate it, all the more reason for the Irish lass to be crowned the winner. :)
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only one, Christopher ever since the day Pauline picked on him, through to Helen with the wasp name calling and then him having to deal with Mark.
  • Silver RiverSilver River Posts: 1,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a favourite, I've watched BB from the very beginning and this is the first time this has happened, (obviously I like some HM's more than others). :confused:

If BB opened a vote line for that little Meerkat I'd be seriously tempted to give him a few votes - his time in the house may have been brief, but he achieved a lot and he is so cute! :)
  • jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh was my winner after the girl power task. Thought she was phenomenal in it
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still Chris - I have really warmed to Christopher, though.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've fluctuated between Christopher, Chris and Ashleigh, but have settled on Christopher now.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toya, Chris, Jale, Christopher and now Ashleigh
  • bunnyintheboxbunnyinthebox Posts: 1,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale from week 2 until she was evicted. Sulked loads about that and have been supporting Helen but as I knew she could not win, I think Christopher is the only HM deserving to win by a country mile, but he does annoy me when he gets up on his high horse at times,

Would still like Helen to win for all the wrong reasons (ie - Jale eviction).
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    I really rated Kimberly before all that business with Steven.