I cheered on Phil when he told her some home truths!

1101112131416»

Comments

• AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    The writers do as they're told.

But the storyliners and especially the head of BBC drama who all EPs report to do not. And John Yorke said on Eastenders Exits that Sharon is the woman Phil loves more than anyone else. BK has said it, KB has said it. And the writer did not say they were JUST friends or that he did not love Sharon. Just they were friends which they are. And their views do hold weight unlike the writers as they make the actual choices.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,928
    Forum Member
    The writers do as they're told.

Exactly:)
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: no im just guesing that it rarely happens you dont just instantly fall in love with someone when you first meet them

You can't say until it happens to you.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,928
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »

Surely youd have to get to know a person first? It cant be all about looks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely youd have to get to know a person first? It cant be all about looks

Love, feelings and attraction are all connect like dots one leads to another, the whole love at first sight is a nostalgic film lore of course you have to get to know someone but I don't think it can be ruled out some ppl just know and others take time.
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »

Yep and its not all about looks either. Sometimes they look at you a certain way and you feel this instant connection. Happened to my late grandmother and she was married for over 60 years happily.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep and its not all about looks either. Sometimes they look at you a certain way and you feel this instant connection. Happened to my late grandmother and she was married for over 60 years happily.

No of course its not all about looks attraction can mean a few different things its not solely about looks.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I really dislike Sharon. Always have.:o I seem to be in the minority though!

I'm with you, she is so overrated as a character, she's wooden, definitely not the femme fatale that she's portrayed to be (Shirl's even more attractive than her). I don't mind her but she doesn't live up to the Eastender's PR hype of her role/character.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no if pete writes it the way he does i will go with that. i wont say anymore on the matter after the 7th

he never wrote for shirley. he only wrote for her in small scenes. never big stories like this

Simon Ashdown would have played a part in EVERY Shirley/Phil storyline over the past 4 or 5 years, even if he didn't personally write the episodes.