Carols impression of Sophie's lips!

13»

Comments

• sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough, if that's your interpretation, fair dues. I just think she is coming accross as a giant sized bitch & I'm dissappointed in her. She's better than that.
    she's a giant sized bitch for a living - she's just like Vanessa Feltz - who I like too, for speaking her mind ! we need people like that in there - Carol's a bit more like Janet Street Porter !
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Hhhm last week lots of people on here and on BBOTS were outraged that Vicky had mocked Louis lisp. I don't get why people think Carol is marvelous and Sophie is a demon worthy of scorn and derision.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    she's a giant sized bitch for a living - she's just like Vanessa Feltz - who I like too, for speaking her mind ! we need people like that in there - Carol's a bit more like Janet Street Porter !

Like Vanessa, don't like JSP.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Well being bored rigid isn't an excuse to ridicule another hm's appearance. Whatever way you dress it up, it was one woman, slagging off another womans appearance. Not nice in my book. Carol shouldn't resort to this. It comes accross as bitchy and cruel.:( (I'm not even a fan of Sophie) but it wasn't cool at all.

I never said being bored rigid was an excuse to knock someone for their appearance:confused:
    I was saying the boredom could be the reason she's enjoying a few drinks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Scout66 wrote: »
    Hhhm last week lots of people on here and on BBOTS were outraged that Vicky had mocked Louis lisp. .

Poor Louis and his lisp.

But why oh why oh why of why did his husband name their cat Sassy
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never said being bored rigid was an excuse to knock someone for their appearance:confused:
    I was saying the boredom could be the reason she's enjoying a few drinks.

Okey dokey, then perhaps she should lay off the sherbets for a while, I like happy drunks not bitchy ones.;)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She reminds me so much of Janet Street Porter and her way of speaking to other people.

Carol is spot on about Sophie's hideous pretentions - the constant awareness of the cameras, the ridiculous fake walk, the preening, the insincere 'sweeeedie', 'babe', 'poppet', 'dahhling', and the batting of the eyelashes at Mario to keep him interested and to stroke Sophie's ego at the same time.

Only problem Carol has is that when she gets drunk (ie every single night), she takes things too far and her observations become meaner, bitchier and more spiteful.
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think for a minute that Carol is jealous of Sophie - Sophie hasn't got a personality for one thing, not that Carol would give her the time of day for. Sophie's expression is 'fixed' - why would Carol be jealous of that ??? Carol is drinking in there because she's clearly bored and passing the time - same reason Sophie smokes for England

Carol would be drinking in there whether she was bored or not. She is well-known for getting pissed.
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was just very nasty and totally uncalled for. I also think if she was to mock, say Lauren's looks in much the same manner, she would have come in for a good deal more flak.

Carol's not exactly an oil painting herself and people in glass houses shouldn't really be throwing stones.
  • ElorElor Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    so funny :p
  • Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can Carol judge anyone with a face like that?

Her face is a complete mess. It's very droopy and thats why she wants to get a facelift.

It doesn't matter what Carol does though, she'll never be as attractive as Sophie.
  • Pretty GreenPretty Green Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie got her own back and did an impression of Carol's fanny- using a washing-up bowl.
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like carol , she can be a funny bitch , but she does take the pee out of her qwn looks , and does not get offended when Mario , takes the pee out of her age and looks ,,,,,,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You're commenting on Carol's natural physical unenhanced appearance. Carol on the other hand is commenting on Sophie's ridiculously enhanced lips. Were her lips natural, then it would be bitchy. But Sophie did that to herself, by choice, therefore it's reasonable for others to comment on it. I've not seen Carol commenting negatively on anyone else's natural physical appearance.

So you're therefore worse than Carol because you're commenting on things Carol can't do anything about, just because you dislike her. :cool:

:confused: Bitchy is bitchy and Carole is bitchy herself ...and a stirrer..which she herself doesn't deny. And you're saying that the OP is worse than Carol because he/she is commenting on things Carol can do nothing about. Well she CAN do something about her tongue:sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not liking Sophie, but not liking carol either just a big old bitchy gossip really, shame!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    When Carol lies down she has 6 chins and skin like leather. Sideways her face is flat like a boxers, she really should not mock Sophie's lips.
    Carol is just so jealous of her it's unreal, she should take a long look in the mirror and get her liver sorted when she lives the house.

Exactly this, Carol needs to look at her ugly mush in the mirror before she slates Sophies mouth. Sophie is so much prettier than Carol has ever been. Carol is just a nasty old witch that is obviously just jealous of Sophie. Its about time Carol grew up and acted her age! I wasn't overly impressed with MaGiffin before she went into the BB house but now I cannot stand the woman!
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol has got a face that only another Galapagos tortoise could love
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was Sophie mocking Carol's looks there would be an outrage, but its ok when Carol does it.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think BB should play it on the tv screen so Sophie sees it.

I don't think she would care she's heard alot of what people are saying behind her back and she's been fine with it.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that's obviously it :sleep:

Yes, it obviously is.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    If it was Sophie mocking Carol's looks there would be an outrage, but its ok when Carol does it.

^ ^ ^

This.Or can you imagine if Carol was constantly making fun of Lauren's appearance :eek: