Options

Did anyone notice Dermot saying to Andrea ' see you next week'

GrahamjoanneGrahamjoanne Posts: 940
Forum Member
✭✭
In the bottom three last night after Jack got kicked out, Dermot said ' see you next week' to Andrea and to Lola he said' see you tomorrow'. Is this a joke or did Dermot forget that there is another elimination tonight?

Comments

• Options
    TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he knows he's safe and Lola's not.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's used to saying "singing next week...", so it was just an understandable mistake.
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    No Dermot slipped up....Andrea is facing public vote tonight. Up to last night Andrea and/or Lola wasnt bottom 3
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He made a simple mistake no need for the conspiracy theories .
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not at all. Dermot isn't fed the actual order of votes. There is no way he would know and no reason for the producers to tell him.
  • Options
    LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the repeat this afternoon wasn't really concentrating but I'm sure they cut that out & Dermot said something about you two are not in the bottom 2 we will see you tomorrow night did anyone else see it
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Do people seriously think the producers would tell Dermot the polling order? What would that possibly achieve? Most likely they just tell him which names to call.

He probably just got flustered. He said next week to Andrea because that's his reflex, realised it was Saturday halfway through and corrected himself to see you tomorrow when he said it to Lola.
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    LYNN(E) wrote: »
    I watched the repeat this afternoon wasn't really concentrating but I'm sure they cut that out & Dermot said something about you two are not in the bottom 2 we will see you tomorrow night did anyone else see it

Before Jack was announced as the leaver he told them the order was random and they weren't the 'bottom three', but one of them was the person going home. He then mistakenly told Andrea that he'd see him 'next week'. Don't think there's conspiracy in it, just a simple error due to the rarity of the Saturday elimination.
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,842
    Forum Member
    I noticed that straight away last night, then he said see you tomorrow to Lola.
    I think it was a simple mistake, nothing more.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes , Dermot is an idiot
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Oh what a surprise Lola has left tonight given Dermot's comments last night!!!