Israel is a great country!

1234568»

Comments

• QofShebaQofSheba Posts: 43,330
    Forum Member
    Styker wrote: »
    Israel didn't exist, it WAS Palestine!. An area part of the Ottomon Empire who's people had every right to keep their homes and land and still do!

Jewish people who CHOOSE to leave Germany/Europe and other parts of the world forced Palestinians off their own land and you call that liberating from the British?!!! :rolleyes: :mad:

If anyne takes over someones land/home by force, the victim will have every right to try and get it back as well as be peevewd off about it!!!!!

Btw, I'l decide on when to use the smileys. I don't see any rules about how many times one can use them generally.

Yes, squatters here are evicted, it is against the law here, but I suppose we are a Democracy. :)
  • QofShebaQofSheba Posts: 43,330
    Forum Member
    Daryl Dark wrote: »
    One question Israel's apologists never seem to be able to answer is :

If Hamas and their rockets are the problem, why are Israel ethnically cleansing the West Bank which is run by the moderates Fatah?

Because most people know it's not about the rockets, nor as some have said is it about religion, it is all about land grab.
  • grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justice Hamas-style

A Gazan accused of spying for Israel is killed by being dragged through the streets behind a motor bike to the accompaniment of Muslim prayers.

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/20/horrible-graphic-pic-anderson-cooper-tweets-pic-of-hamas-dragging-a-man-behind-motorcycle-in-gaza/
  • grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In fact it was 6 people accused of spying who were shot on the spot and had their bodies mutilated by Hamas.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/406851/20121120/gaza-idf-executed-spy-hamas-israel.htm

No word yet of any interest from the major international human rights organisations. Or indeed any comment whatever from any of Digital Spy's very own valiant defenders of human rights issues, normally so quick to complain to the moderators and get posters banned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prosecute Hamas as thoroughly as you would prosecute Israel then - but of course you wouldn't want Israel touched or would you?