Options

The Wright Stuff Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fay Ripley only writes cookbooks that are totally unique. Three of them and counting. Amazing....
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anya D wrote: »
    Matthew looking rather dapper in a red suit today.

Natalie might regret her choice of outfit under the studio lights, but she looks cute.

I'm glad she's taken it off, I was sweating on her behalf. Stupid costume to put on an 8 month pregnant woman in :(
  • Options
    solaresolare Posts: 11,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed the programme today. Did Kevin review the last episode of "The Missing"? I'm curious to know what he thought of it.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Straker wrote: »
    Fay Ripley only writes cookbooks that are totally unique. Three of them and counting. Amazing....

Apparently, there's a great shortage of tv cooks and chefs so plucky Fay has put her acting career on hold to fill the gap. ;-)
  • Options
    The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    Seems he [Ben Richards] got well stuck into Kirsty from the go whose lived up to her surname. :D:cool:

Quite sad about all four children during his previous marriage though.

BIB did not know what you meant so checked his wiki page. That is very sad indeed.
    solare wrote: »
    I missed the programme today. Did Kevin review the last episode of "The Missing"? I'm curious to know what he thought of it.

Don't remember him mentioning it which is odd. He said Downton Abbey would not give
    him a clip for the show but would get a copy later. He claimed it was probably not
    appropriate for daytime TV but I wondered if Matthew slagging it off so often has irked them.
  • Options
    The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Apparently, there's a great shortage of tv cooks and chefs so plucky Fay has put her acting career on hold to fill the gap. ;-)

This reminds me of Lisa Faulkner who (it would seem) is now an expert in cookery and cheffing.

I guess she was on the celeb version of a pointless cooking game show and now has a chef
    boyfriend from said show.

Who needs years of Ramsay or Roux screaming at you to learn your trade? ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And she only cooks from her own books as well! Blumenthal, Ramsay, Roux, Pierre White....Mere pretenders to the throne that Fay bloody Ripley has taken as her own. Believe it or Not! ;)
  • Options
    Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The_Bonobo wrote: »
    BIB did not know what you meant so checked his wiki page. That is very sad indeed.
    Yes, one still born has to bad enough for anyone to go through but four....:(.....feel for his wife actually. Splits up (no mention of actual divorce as yet) in August 2012 then a few months later he hooks up with Kirsty and got her pregnant in July this year.

He didn't hang around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone notice the two women in the audience gobbling each other as the credits rolled at the end? Not your usual student type feminist activists either.....looked to be in their late 30's early 40's.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone notice the two women in the audience gobbling each other as the credits rolled at the end? Not your usual student type feminist activists either.....looked to be in their late 30's early 40's.

As far as I could see, the one in red was Fay Ripley and the other one was a beardy bloke. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I could see, the one in red was Fay Ripley and the other one was a beardy bloke. :D
    I thought it was Fay Ripley at first.....but it wasn't. I'd recorded it so rewound a couple of times to check and the TV cameraman does a slow pan across. The two women were sitting well away from Fay Ripley to her right (the viewers left) because just after, Kirsty comes partly into view also on the left of the screen.

I still have it and i could edit and upload to YouTube but can't be ar*ed with the faffing about it involves! But i can assure you your "beardy bloke" is actually all female with long hair and the other whilst blonde, is certainly not Fay Ripley.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why has Kirsty been off so long She only has to sit behinda desk and read out a few numbers. She ispregnant not ill, she should be at wor. Though i prefer her stand ins.
  • Options
    China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been in and out of hospital with serious pregnancy complications.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought it was Fay Ripley at first.....but it wasn't. I'd recorded it so rewound a couple of times to check and the TV cameraman does a slow pan across. The two women were sitting well away from Fay Ripley to her right (the viewers left) because just after, Kirsty comes partly into view also on the left of the screen.

I still have it and i could edit and upload to YouTube but can't be ar*ed with the faffing about it involves! But i can assure you your "beardy bloke" is actually all female with long hair and the other whilst blonde, is certainly not Fay Ripley.

I've still got it recorded somewhere. I'll get back to you later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ok, it's definitely not Fay. There's a woman in a red jumper with two big Christmas puds on her chest but the other one in black, is definitely a geezer unless it's Conchita Wurst.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    Why has Kirsty been off so long She only has to sit behinda desk and read out a few numbers. She ispregnant not ill, she should be at wor. Though i prefer her stand ins.

Well she has been ill, as she detailed on the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok, it's definitely not Fay. There's a woman in a red jumper with two big Christmas puds on her chest but the other one in black, is definitely a geezer unless it's Conchita Wurst.
    Yes you are right. I ran it through again today and had a number of good looks at it and just caught a glimpse of '5 o clock shadow' on the guys face. Very female hands though and not a particularly masculine jumper.

Disgusting pair.......should be banned. :D
  • Options
    Kenny MacleanKenny Maclean Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wright Stuff is back on Monday, and according to the Sky EPG, we have the return of Mr. Madeley all week as host, with panellists Stefan Gates and Lizzie Roper.

Guests:
    Monday: Jay James (X-factor apparently)
    Tuesday: Ryan Maloney (Neighbours)
    Wednesday: Katharine Merry
    Thursday: Charlotte Crosby
    Friday: Paul McKenna
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrighty starts the year as he means to go on - Skiving.

I'd rather eat my own eyes than endure a week of Dick Anecdote so I'll swerve the lot.
  • Options
    suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see we are getting a week of Dickie. Hope they aren't having us on and it's really Hardup standing in for Sicknote.
  • Options
    chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    What?
    No Matthew?
    AGAIN???????

Is he sick again or having an extended holiday?
  • Options
    China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard all week? Yay!!!!! :)

The truly awful Charlotte Crosby on Thursday though, good grief. ^_^
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *High fives China Girl*

Well now I really can't wait for this never ending festive period to be over, can't wait for Dickie on Monday morning :D
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What?
    No Matthew?
    AGAIN???????

Is he sick again or having an extended holiday?

Both I think, flu according to his twitter
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dicky is just dicky..Ive mellowed and dont mind him now.
This discussion has been closed.