Options

The Hell housemates are..

TironTiron Posts: 8,080
Forum Member
... doing themselves proud. Just getting on with what they need to do with no complaints, moaning or groaning unlike last week's lot!

Hope they scale through and pass this onion task so they can earn their right to nominate.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiron wrote: »
    ... doing themselves proud. Just getting on with what they need to do with no complaints, moaning or groaning unlike last week's lot!

Hope they scale through and pass this onion task so they can earn their right to nominate.

last weeks hell mates did no moaning .they got on with peeling the spuds and did it in good time..also it was hell side who did the tasks the better..they pulled together as a group..this week they will do the same...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is in heaven and who is in hell??

I have been a wedding all weekend and I have missed it :o
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    magicmag wrote: »
    ..also it was hell side who did the tasks the better..they pulled together as a group..this week they will do the same...

Except for Luke & Bex, who were rewarded for skiving with a move to Heaven by that **** Dale.
  • Options
    Glitterbug86Glitterbug86 Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    magicmag wrote: »
    last weeks hell mates did no moaning .they got on with peeling the spuds and did it in good time..also it was hell side who did the tasks the better..they pulled together as a group..this week they will do the same...

Well, comparing potatoes to onions, I don't really think they had cause to moan. This lot might but they're just getting on with it.
  • Options
    katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babyboi!!! wrote: »
    Who is in heaven and who is in hell??

I have been a wedding all weekend and I have missed it :o

dale hoh in heaven with stu, rex, maysoon, luke & bex.

in hell: lisa, sara, mikey, mo, kat, rachel & darnell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katiekoo wrote: »

Dale keeping Rex in Heaven with him???? That surprises me. Didnt think he liked him at all. Has he had a change of heart?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Dale has been influenced by the freebies promised by Rex. Rex is also able to string a sentence together without swearing.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pobox112 wrote: »
    Dale has been influenced by the freebies promised by Rex. Rex is also able to string a sentence together without swearing.

Which also means Rex's intelligence confused Dale so he thought he was actually punishing REx rather than rewarding him. ;)
  • Options
    ianinclevelandianincleveland Posts: 21,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Rachel and Lisa they will sail through all the tasks this week.All the others they've got all make an effort to an extent.

the two lazy ones Luke and Bex are in heaven
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Well, comparing potatoes to onions, I don't really think they had cause to moan. This lot might but they're just getting on with it.

Exactly.
  • Options
    katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fumb Duck wrote: »
    Dale keeping Rex in Heaven with him???? That surprises me. Didnt think he liked him at all. Has he had a change of heart?

yes, but surprisingly for dale, i think he is thinking ahead. rex has restaurants in london. rex is rich. rex has contacts. just the sort of friend dale will want when he leaves the house.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

They must be pretty mild onions, it doesn't seem to be bothering them too much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think I almost prefer Hell to Heaven (not so last week)

:0D
  • Options
    MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes, but surprisingly for dale, i think he is thinking ahead. rex has restaurants in london. rex is rich. rex has contacts. just the sort of friend dale will want when he leaves the house.

As if Rex would want an illiterate thug hanging around the place scaring the customers.

Get real, Dale, Rex is way out of your league. ;)
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    They seem to be really slow at the moment.:(
  • Options
    FiftyFifty Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no moaning of bitching in Hell as Luke and Bex is not there.
  • Options
    Glitterbug86Glitterbug86 Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They must be pretty mild onions, it doesn't seem to be bothering them too much.

Maybe BB have just hit an unlucky strike and none of them are onion criers?

(I would be...)