Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Someone on my FB (one of the mums at school) has just posted a picture of her and PA together.

Turns out a whole load of them are here http://www.pottersholidays.com/break-details.asp?id=956

Not my idea of a fun packed weekend but horses for courses :)
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    He was actually living off his g/f and her parents over here BB in London and couldnt get anyone in the uk to give him any work at all, until that is, he hooked up with jordan in the jungle, after using her cash and media attention to launch his comeback he then went inadvertently on to make her loads richer and more sought after by the media than him, by portraying her as a devil woman in the press on a daily basis, so yes thanks to him shes made loads of cash out of the deal ;)

I really don't think that's true. :)
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on my FB (one of the mums at school) has just posted a picture of her and PA together.

Turns out a whole load of them are here http://www.pottersholidays.com/break-details.asp?id=956

Christ on a bike.
    A Potter's Weekender ffs.
    No doubt his good, good friends Robbie, Elton and Chris Brown will be green with envy when they find out PA has been playing in a high end leisure resort, when they've had to make do with stadiums.:rolleyes:
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    He sure gets around does our Pete......hard working fella. :cool:

Very much depends on your definition of work.
    Turning up late and then twatting about on 60MM is hardly getting your hands dirty.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    what struck me was, it's like in his head he's a mega star, playing in front of 1000s of people, when in reality, nothing could be further from the truth.

It isn't "in his head" that he is playing to 1000's of people though.....because he actually does! Not in every venue he performs at granted but his detractors only bring up the smaller venues, conveniently overlooking the fact that he has done sell out Arena tours 2 years running, including the biggest Arena of them all..The O2...which has a maximum capacity of 23,000.

Before someone asks me for proof....you'll have to do your own research if you care enough.:)

I understand that he is not everyone's cup of tea but I find the refusal of his detractors to believe that there are actually people who do like him and who do want to go and see him quite bizarre tbh....

It's as if it really upsets you that he has fans.:confused:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    I was thinking about this in bed last night, :o ( yes sad l know). Wonder what is happening
    Not sure Lexi, I tend to get info re the cc on here:confused:

I've no idea. Is there a possibility that they've come to some settlement privately and it's all off? Which would be a good thing, I suppose, for the kids and that....

Ah who am I trying to kid! Of course it wouldn't be a good thing! :eek: WHERE IS OUR COURT CASE?! :D I DEMAND IT NOW!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep, singing Mysterious Girl, Insania and then an encore of Mysterious Girl at a holiday camp once a fortnight must really take it out of him :p

I don't think he sings Insania at any of his concerts...He has admitted that wasn't his finest moment...

I think he wants to forget all about that one.:D
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »

It isn't "in his head" that he is playing to 1000's of people though.....because he actually does! Not in every venue he performs at granted but his detractors only bring up the smaller venues, conveniently overlooking the fact that he has done sell out Arena tours 2 years running, including the biggest Arena of them all..The O2...which has a maximum capacity of 23,000.

Before someone asks me for proof....you'll have to do your own research if you care enough.:)

I understand that he is not everyone's cup of tea but I find the refusal of his detractors to believe that there are actually people who do like him and who do want to go and see him quite bizarre tbh....

Not interested enough to research.

Why would you think it upsets me?:confused:
    Admittedly it baffles me but it certainly doesn't upset me.
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I've no idea. Is there a possibility that they've come to some settlement privately and it's all off? Which would be a good thing,I suppose, for the kids and that....

Ah who am I trying to kid! Of course it wouldn't be a good thing! :eek: WHERE IS OUR COURT CASE?! :D I DEMAND IT NOW!!!!!!

I read bib & thought "What, are you mad, after all this waiting":eek:
    Then I carried on reading:D
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he sings Insania at any of his concerts...He has admitted that wasn't his finest moment...

So, are you saying he is still labouring under the delusion that Mysterious Girl is a good song?
    :confused:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Finally, I agree with the Andre on something :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why would you think it upsets me?:confused:
    Admittedly it baffles me but it certainly doesn't upset me.

I am often baffled why certain 'celebrities' have so many fans...but....Different strokes for different folk....as they say.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Finally, I agree with the Andre on something :D

And there is something that I actually agree with his detractors on.:eek: :D
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

150,000 sell out most certainly isn't in his head......can't resist this lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP4BZzbCsnk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am often baffled why certain 'celebrities' have so many fans...but....Different strokes for different folk....as they say.:)

Didn't David Swimmer (Ross from friends) arrange for him to sing Mysterious Girl at his wedding reception as a surprise for his wife, who's a massive fan?
    Takes all sorts :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

Didn't David Swimmer (Ross from friends) arrange for him to sing Mysterious Girl at his wedding reception as a surprise for his wife, who's a massive fan?

I don't know about that Holly.:)

Do you watch Take me out? One of the girls on there called Lucy was asked by Paddy McGuiness who her ideal man would be and she said...........Peter Andre.:eek:

She was actually one of the most attractive girls on there and he was her ideal man!

And I thought the only people he appealed to were the blue rinse brigade. ;)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, now you have told me that the wife of some bloke who was famous years ago likes Pa I have decided to reconsider my whole outlook on him....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, now you have told me that the wife of some bloke who was famous years ago likes Pa I have decided to reconsider my whole outlook on him....

I seem to have messed up my quotes again.:D :o

I WILL get it right!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know about that Holly.:)

Do you watch Take me out? One of the girls on there called Lucy was asked by Paddy McGuiness who her ideal man would be and she said...........Peter Andre.:eek:

She was actually one of the most attractive girls on there and he was her ideal man!

And I thought the only people he appealed to were the blue rinse brigade. ;)

The Man is RED HOT :eek::D:D:D:D

Oh, and it's Schwimmer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sorry you thought that was my intention:) but not surprised.
    I was just pointing out it takes all sorts to be a fan and that some people like the song Mysterious girl:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, and it's Schwimmer.

Thank you, didn't think it looked right :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

and an attractive girl off a game show called him her ideal man......its all so overwhelming
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and an attractive girl off a game show called him her ideal man......its all so overwhelming

I know! Some desperate wannabe wants a bloke just like a desperate wannabe!

Amazing how opposites attract.

Oh, wait...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't think that's true. :)

maybe not in your opinion, which I appreciate :) but that dosent make it untrue
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know! Some desperate wannabe wants a bloke just like a desperate wannabe!

Amazing how opposites attract.

Oh, wait...

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Well, I didn't say that....but...

hard as it may be to believe....some people think he is.:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe not in your opinion, which I appreciate :) but that dosent make it untrue

Only facts will make it true and I don't suppose we'll ever have those :)
This discussion has been closed.