Main news story ppl going away/roads,airports at standstill

mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
Forum Member
Easter getway Main news story again. Blah blah. Just stop in the house if you dont wanna get stuck. Just jealous because i havent got a car. Bus services are barely visible holiday times.

Comments

• 3Sheets2TheWind3Sheets2TheWind Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this was going to be about PPI.
  • yellowparkyellowpark Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, the main news story today is the ferry that sank in Korea.
  • I, CandyI, Candy Posts: 3,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They featured this on BBC Look East tonight. It was totally obvious that they had decided that, no matter what the reality, it was going to be a story, with spokespeople from AA etc lined up. Despite their best efforts, they could not get the guests to actually confirm there was any problem on the roads tonight, ruining their non-story. An utterly pathetic and cringeworthy piece of "journalism".
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    My mate's driving down from Cambridge tonight, so I won't be wating up..I'll have to drink all the plonk myself...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roads and airports are not at a standstill till tomorrow, when the papers will recycle the story. Hopefully this will happen after mid day :)

Don't forget Easter weather will be at record temperatures but we are in for unseasonal cold snap so don't get used to it blah blah blah stories.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's going to be the hottest May since King Kong punched Godzilla in the lower triassics