Could Anne Kirkbride be heading into the Jungle?

alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
Forum Member
Just a thought.

Strange how she has taken some mystery time off, at the same time IACGMOOH is due to start.....

Also, didn't ITV just give her a massive payrise (with a caveat of agreeing to go in the jungle perhaps??)

Thoughts???

Comments

• Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it strange someone is having personal issues so needs time off? She would never stoop down to going on that crap programme.
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she could ask Tina who killed her while she's in there ;-). If Michelle Keegan is in there will be no Anne Kirkbride.
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Is Michelle Keegan going in?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see Anne Kirkbride going into the jungle. If she was she wouldn't have had to leave Corrie so early. She must have stopped filming mid August.

Michelle Keegan must be a cert for the jungle!
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alienpanda wrote: »

Isn't it the usual stop on the way down? After that it'll be big brother, then the odd appearance on a couple of panel shows ("celebrity" editions) then oblivion.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What happened to her acting career ?? Didn't she say that she had plenty of offers ?? :confused:
  • stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Drools at the prospect of Keegan showering in a Bikini:D:blush:
  • david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to her acting career ?? Didn't she say that she had plenty of offers ?? :confused:

Maybe shes filming them now?
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm sure she has had plenty of offers, not many of them acting ones though ;-)
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be very surprised
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle Keegan has just landed another acting job so I very much doubt somehow, she is going in the jungle.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    Michelle is currently filming a BBC drama.
  • declan_fitzpatrdeclan_fitzpatr Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Michelle is currently filming a BBC drama.

Is she in the same show as jo Joyner is in?
  • BarrieTBarrieT Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    I think Anne Kirkbride cant handle big storylines or long hours anymore and maybe it causes her anxiety. Remember during the Live ep tram crash she wasn't in it except for pre-recorded bits. Perhaps when she saw her massive scripts for the trial week she asked to be written out until it was all over.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was out for approx 2-3 months. So guessing the episodes we are viewing now we're filmed in August which was when Anne took her break then she will be back filming in November which is when I'm A Celeb starts anyway.

Also I very much doubt Anne would ever do that type of show as she doesn't strike me as a media **** who loves being the centre of attention.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't think her health and fitness would be good enough for that, and I can't imagine her wanting to do it.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely she wouldn't lower herself to be on that tripe?:o

Deirdre on the other hand would be hilarious stuck in a jungle, she could keep people amused describing the workings of pottery, and how to make stuffed marrow and trifle with jelly that doesn't run:D.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely she wouldn't lower herself to be on that tripe ?

Deirdre on the other hand would be hilarious stuck in a jungle, she could keep people amused describing the workings of pottery, and how to make stuffed marrow and trifle with jelly that doesn't run:D.

BIB......:D:D:D....:blush:

Wouldn't it be Anne Kirkbride - not Deidre ? :confused:

Ps....Sorry to be pedantic ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    michelle keegan , bit tits under the shower :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB......:D:D:D....:blush:

Wouldn't it be Anne Kirkbride - not Deidre ? :confused:

Ps....Sorry to be pedantic ;-)

I think that's what CollyWobbles meant. Anne wouldn't lower herself, however Deirdre would be hilarious in it. :)
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,863
    Forum Member
    Maybe she could go in as Deirdre Barlow - ITV trying out with one member of the "public" - they could write it into the show and have scenes with the music playing and Ken watching with his head in his hands. Deirdre would act all star struck and tell the celebs about her Ken and R Tracy.
    They would lose food each time one of the others or Anne dropped the charade
    Do this ITV!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    michelle keegan , bit tits under the shower :D

bib: We had that when Anthony Cotton did I'm A Celeb.
    Forum Member
    bib: We had that when Anthony Cotton did I'm A Celeb.

i keep laughing at that, i meant big :D
    Forum Member
    oh i get it Lol
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be very suprised that she would be allowed time off for I'm a celebrity when she really needed to be part of peters trial and Tracy's wedding. in fact why wasnt it mentioned that she wasnt giving evidence re finding the bracelet.

I'd say Ann's time off is for just that personal reasons not to take part in reality tv