Universal Jobmatch query.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
Forum Member
I use this site, amongst other's, to apply for jobs but i have noticed that whenever i click 'apply' and a new window comes up (say it's an agency i have to apply to, and the registration form comes up in the window) it never goes into my application history.

I just wondered if anyone had the same problem, or had any idea's what to do so that i can add those jobs to my application's history. I am tired of having to write notes saying 'i applied for this', and there's a lot of agencies on this thing, and i hope there is a simple answer to get those appliactions automatically on my 'application history'.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its an appalling website. My experience of it isn't good. Reed and Monster are better.
  • PrimalIcePrimalIce Posts: 2,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweetD wrote: »
    I use this site, amongst other's, to apply for jobs but i have noticed that whenever i click 'apply' and a new window comes up (say it's an agency i have to apply to, and the registration form comes up in the window) it never goes into my application history.

I just wondered if anyone had the same problem, or had any idea's what to do so that i can add those jobs to my application's history. I am tired of having to write notes saying 'i applied for this', and there's a lot of agencies on this thing, and i hope there is a simple answer to get those appliactions automatically on my 'application history'.

Thanks in advance.

It depends on what you are applying too. Some jobs do have automatic application. When you click apply it asks which CV you want to send and then its done and it gets recorded.

But that is the only facility they have for applying so any job that requires a bit more, or to take an online test has to direct you to a company or recruitment site instead.

In this event it cannot be recorded that you actually went through with it so you have to manually input it. The jobfolk know this so don't worry.

The automatic one tends to be the really simple applications like some guy wants an assistant for his corner shop, or a driver for a small takeaway. All the bigger firms have their own system.