Person of Interest S4: US Pace (Spoilers)

Mickey_TMickey_T Posts: 4,962
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Season 4 starts tonight! :D

Hope it's a good as the last one.

Comments

• xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mickey_T wrote: »
    Season 4 starts tonight! :D

Hope it's a good as the last one.

That's a tall order as Season 3 was the best of all so far? But if any show can do it, it's this one!

Can't wait! :D
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this time of year when all of the best US shows start again
  • Mickey_TMickey_T Posts: 4,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xander63 wrote: »
    That's a tall order as Season 3 was the best of all so far? But if any show can do it, it's this one!

Can't wait! :D
    Yes season 3 was easily the best so far. I've been re-watching it recently as a refresher and there's probably only about two or three average episodes during the whole season.

Hope S4 can live up to that, but there can't be much more back story they can tell now regarding the show's characters.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah!! My favourite show is back:D:)
  • BanziBabyBanziBaby Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    Cant wait for this to start back, one of the best shows ever IMHO.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show is so damn amazing, it's bee my favourite since it started. I absolutely can not wait.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10pm tonight can't come quickly enough, marathonned the first 3 seasons recently. Love it.
  • LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait. Last series was fantastic, every series has been fantastic.

Can't wait to see where they go now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really great start to the season, Shaw absolutely cracked me up and my God Reese looked gorgeous out of the suit !

Really nice to see Rusco and Reese working together now, that dynamic should work out really nicely.
  • NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice little touch there in the end with Reese & Rusco subtly remembering Joss Carter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is The Machine getting it's intel from now that it's not getting the government feeds?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit rubbish that Harold told Reese it was now just a matter of survival. THEY'RE ALL STILL IN NEW YORK!
  • Alien28Alien28 Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nihonga wrote: »
    Nice little touch there in the end with Reese & Rusco subtly remembering Joss Carter.

Yeah I particularly liked that, there are so many shows that would have had Reese just popping his stuff down and completely ignoring that it used to be Carters desk.
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if any of the previous seasons are available as box sets to
    download on Sky On Demand? :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is The Machine getting it's intel from now that it's not getting the government feeds?
    Don't the two machines effectively share the same feeds now? I think that's what happened when they beta tested Samaritan in S3.

I'm guessing that even though they shut down the Northern Lights programme, as no-one actually knows where the machine is, they can't cut it off?

Good to see Elias back though. I hope he has a more prominent role this season.
  • NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mickey_T wrote: »
    Don't the two machines effectively share the same feeds now? I think that's what happened when they beta tested Samaritan in S3.

I'm guessing that even though they shut down the Northern Lights programme, as no-one actually knows where the machine is, they can't cut it off?

Good to see Elias back though. I hope he has a more prominent role this season.

At the end of the last season they had secretly installed 7 units (or whatever they are called) into Samaritan's big server. These units were supposed to help The Machine safe-guard the team from Samaritan's survelliance together with their new aliases (one unit for each member of the team that excluded Rusco but included the three computer/programming guys who helped Root), which explains why Samaritan can't pick them up on the CCTVs. I guess by latching onto and hacking the Samaritian's servers in this way, The Machine can access its data and protocols.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Afraid not. Channel 5 are the UK broadcaster with rights, but as they do with every US import, they're treating POI abysmally. The show is not available On Demand and they've not even started showing Season 3 yet:o>:(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Oh wow ! :o Has the Machine infiltrated DS too besides Samaritan and given Fusco a new alias ?
    So it now 'rhymes' with his partner : Reese & Rusco :D
  • TiexenTiexen Posts: 600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think its on Netflix
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't realise this was back on, just caught up. So it seems like Samaritan is building it's own team to rival Team Irrelevant - it's already got anti-Finch (Greer) and now has it's own Root.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it seems like Samaritan is building it's own team to rival Team Irrelevant - it's already got anti-Finch (Greer) and now has it's own Root.
    Yeah, it'll be intriguing to see how this develops during the season. With HR and Vigilance now gone, I wonder if any other factions will also be introduced this series?
  • humehume Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This appears to be the only show on television, which recognises the government and it's agencies as the greatest threat to society.

This week again shows why Finch's moral compass is ill suits to the team's long term objectives.
    I like the fact there are so many layers to this show. Who for instance was the pilot Root had in the boot of her vehicle and where were they off to?
    And more importantly why?

So many things to keep the mind occupied with, long after you've seen the episode.

Television at it's very best.
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    Really great start to the season, Shaw absolutely cracked me up and my God Reese looked gorgeous out of the suit !

Really nice to see Rusco and Reese working together now, that dynamic should work out really nicely.
    Nihonga wrote: »

You all know he's called Fusco right?
  • breppobreppo Posts: 2,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hume wrote: »
    This appears to be the only show on television, which recognises the government and it's agencies as the greatest threat to society.

The government programme was supplanted by Samaritan. At the moment it's a private company using the government for it's own interests. Just like corporate America does in real life.
    I'm amazed it's on Fox, the network that has the interests of corporate America at it's core.

But I agree, it's the best thing on tele at the moment.
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TWS wrote: »
    You all know he's called Fusco right?

:D:D:D