World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXVI (Spoilers)

Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
Forum Member
PDS1985 wrote: »
So is this storyline with The Miz and Naomi leading to a Maryse return?

I hope it leads to something and that I dont feel preety deflated by the end of it.

Continued here: World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing changes then is Smackdown in the right running order this week:D?

It is. Thankfully, they don't mess with the running order as much as they used to.
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing changes then is Smackdown in the right running order this week:D?

I don't know Sinister I missed the start of Smackdown :blush: if it started with Cesaro/Tyson Kidd vs. The Uso's then yes it is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked all the major Tag Teams teams during 1999-2001 they we're awesome:

The Dudley Boyz.
    Edge & Christian.
    The Hardy Boyz.
    The Brothers of Destruction.
    New Age Outlaws.
    The Acolytes/APA.
    The Rock N' Sock Connection.

You forgot Right to Censor and Lo Down.:D
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    I still don't like Luke Harper's theme song but i do like Erick Rowan's.

I disagree with you PDS I prefer Luke Harpers theme music over Erick Rowans Rowans theme music sounds preety hippyish to me (if thats even a word:D).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know Sinister I missed the start of Smackdown :blush: if it started with Cesaro/Tyson Kidd vs. The Uso's then yes it is.

The show started with a Cena & Rollins promo.

Cena on Smackdown is a rarity these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Lords of Pain:
    - Al Haft of Florida Pro Wrestling sent word that former TNA Knockout Brittany (Santana Garrett) was backstage for last night's NXT Takeover: R Evolution event. Brittany lives in the area and was seen with some other women backstage.

It was noted that nothing is official in regards to Brittany joining WWE but that we can expect to see a "more motivated Santana Garrett in the ring" and that we "may soon be calling this former Knockout, the newest Diva!"

It was recently reported by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Brittany may return to TNA in time for the January Impact Wrestling tapings.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Former_TNA_Knockout_Brittany_to_WWE_NXT.html#5pmmk4WdGRdOFCjq.99

I don't watch TNA so I don't know if she's any good.
    Forum Member

Woah are you telling me that Smackdown opened with a match:o? To quote Booker T you did not just say that? TELL ME YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT:D?
    Forum Member
    The show started with a Cena & Rollins promo.

Cena on Smackdown is a rarity these days.

I wonder who is burying tonight? Perhaps some dude named Jack:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot Right to Censor and Lo Down.:D

I wasn't a fan of RTC their theme song was the worst in WWE history, Lo Down weren't bad though also Kaientai and Too Much/Cool weren't either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was the Cena & Rollins promo not the official start of Smackdown then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't a fan of RTC the theme song was atrocious, Lo Down weren't bad though also Kaientai and Too Much/Cool weren't either.

The theme was designed to annoy people, so it did it's job perfectly.:D

I still feel sorry for Lo Down getting bumped from the 2001 Rumble for Drew Carey.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was the Cena & Rollins promo not the official start of Smackdown then?
    No it wasn't unfortunately in the spoilers from Lords of Pain, it says there's was an opening segment to promote TLC to start.

It says later in the show Cena has an in ring promo with Rollins. :(

http://www.lordsofpain.net/reports/wwe/smackdown/LIVE_SPOILERS_FOR_THIS_WEEK_S_WWE_SMACKDOWN_12_12_14.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it wasn't unfortunately in this it says there's was an opening promo to start but it doesn't say it's Cena and it says later in the show he has a in ring promo with Rollins. :(

http://www.lordsofpain.net/reports/wwe/smackdown/LIVE_SPOILERS_FOR_THIS_WEEK_S_WWE_SMACKDOWN_12_12_14.html

Does the taping order usually differ from the broadcast order in the US as well?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm bored of Bray Wyatt promos again he needs to be better if he is going to possibly feud with Taker at WrestleMania.
    Does the taping order usually differ from the broadcast order in the US as well?

I'm not sure. :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Cena :p in a match now.

Hopefully she retains against Mrs Brooks on Sunday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The mods just started a new thread when I needed only 15 more posts for 1000.>:(
    Forum Member
    The theme was designed to annoy people, so it did it's job perfectly.:D

I still feel sorry for Lo Down getting bumped from the 2001 Rumble for Drew Carey.:D

Ah the infamous RTC theme the theme that sounded like a car alarm going off:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she wins at TLC, Mrs Brooks a four time Divas Champion in a year and a half. >:(
    The mods just started a new thread when I needed only 15 more posts for 1000.>:(

:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah the infamous RTC theme the theme that sounded like a car alarm going off:D.

If you listen carefully, you can just about hear the word "warning" several times.:D
    Forum Member
    Mrs Cena :p in a match now.

Hopefully she retains against Mrs Brooks on Sunday.

I have a horrible feeling that Mrs Danielson will interfere again:(:D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We Want Paige has been trending on Twitter lately.

I agree with it as I'm so bored of her not being on the main shows anymore. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she wins at TLC, Mrs Brooks a four time Divas Champion in a year and a half. >:(

:(

Sadly no sign of Paige regaining the title soon.:(

King Booker should demand an investigation into the previous thread ending.:D
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You should go to washington and hire out a camera crew and make a sign of "conspiracy victim"!
  • Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

serves you right for not keeping us updated with cricket updates, what do you think yhis is a wrestling thread or something :D
    Forum Member
    If you listen carefully, you can just about hear the word "warning" several times.:D

Perhaps they were warning us about how bad WWE was gonna be this time in 2014 wow I never knew RTC were also future tellers:o:D.
This discussion has been closed.