Options

So they decide to target the Indie market...5 minutes later they meet a band.....

DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
Forum Member
✭✭
Hmmmm lol, how?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Are you being serious? The show is edited... there not gonna keep the program on for a 6 hours while they go organise to meet a band.
  • Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,397
    Forum Member
    Maybe it was someone Alan Sugar "laid on". ;)
  • Options
    slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all laid on, as many of the elements of most of the tasks on. Otherwise it simply wouldn't be possible to complete the tasks in the limited time available if the teams had to set up their own appointments from scratch,

Indeed, I suspect that when it comes to selecting the target market the teams are 'guided' in their choices. It wouldn't surprise me if they were offered a set of. say, six potential target markets, each of which has a potential focus group lined up behind it.
  • Options
    Paulie WalnutsPaulie Walnuts Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Venue was the Troubadour in Earls Court which I know well, my mate had one of his birthday parties there and hired the Counterfeit Stones to play there - brilliant night

It's a bar/bistro with music downstairs, people such as Hendrix, Clapton & Led Zeppelin have played there.
  • Options
    MONIFIETHBOYMONIFIETHBOY Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if the teams were told that one had to do a male product while the other a female one. If memory serves me right in last years 'full blown' apprentice, the teams had to design a household product. One of the teams project leader was a kitchen equipment saleswoman, yet they were told by the production team, they had to do a bathroom product. (they came up with a bath spash toy), she lost the task as leader. This info. only came out after the end of the series. It wouldn't have made as good TV if both teams chose the same gender.
  • Options
    slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if the teams were told that one had to do a male product while the other a female one. If memory serves me right in last years 'full blown' apprentice, the teams had to design a household product. One of the teams project leader was a kitchen equipment saleswoman, yet they were told by the production team, they had to do a bathroom product. (they came up with a bath spash toy), she lost the task as leader. This info. only came out after the end of the series. It wouldn't have made as good TV if both teams chose the same gender.
    That wouldn't surprise me at all. At the very least, I'm sure the producers ensure the teams don't make identical/similar choices.
  • Options
    cookie_365cookie_365 Posts: 710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all laid on, as many of the elements of most of the tasks on. Otherwise it simply wouldn't be possible to complete the tasks in the limited time available if the teams had to set up their own appointments from scratch,

Indeed, I suspect that when it comes to selecting the target market the teams are 'guided' in their choices. It wouldn't surprise me if they were offered a set of. say, six potential target markets, each of which has a potential focus group lined up behind it.
    That's certainly how I'd run things if I was producing the show.