Tegan
    Donna
    Jo

Would certainly make for an entertaining and argumentative Tardis :D
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James_Vick wrote: »
    of course I will but I hate Moffat, he doesn't care about the fans, it's the 50th not the 8th! :mad:

:D:D:D
  • James_VickJames_Vick Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    1st Doctor
    Tegan
    Donna
    Jo

Would certainly make for an entertaining and argumentative Tardis :D

:D:D:D:D
  • gingerfreakgingerfreak Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poobumwilly, posting gnome

*ahem*

:D:D:D:D:D
  • robdxrobdx Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    11th doctor
    Tegan
    Donna
    Harry
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Question.......Do the companions have to of been "companions" or can they be aomeone who has featured in one episode?

I do not want to bring the wrath down on me:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Question.......Do the companions have to of been "companions" or can they be aomeone who has featured in one episode?

I do not want to bring the wrath down on me:D

sure they can be someone who has featured in one episode like Sally Sparrow and Rodan always thought they'd have made good companions even if Rodan was a prototype Romana and Sally a sort of proto Amy
  • VopiscusVopiscus Posts: 1,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course I will but I hate Moffat, he doesn't care about the fans, it's the 50th not the 8th! :mad:

Moffat does care about the fans (and is One of Us) but he can only work with the material available to him. The first 3 Doctors are dead, and Tom, Peter, Colin, and Sylv no longer resemble their screen personas at all closely (I don't know about Paul). Inevitably, any 50th celebration will concentrate on the more recent manifestations. It's a question of whether the script will do justice to the anniversary. Moffat has produced some gems and some stinkers in the past, and probably more of the latter than the former, but I'll wait to see the 50th special before passing judgment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vopiscus wrote: »
    Tom, Peter, Colin, and Sylv no longer resemble their screen personas at all closely

So? they worked away around it in Time Crash WHICH MOFFAT WROTE.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    9 or 12
    A Headless Monk
    Ace
    Nancy (from The Empty Child)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So? they worked away around it in Time Crash WHICH MOFFAT WROTE.

That was one mini episode for charity and it is noticeable that they used the only doctor who still resembles his younger self. Wouldn't work in a big budget spectacular like they are aiming for now. Also this debate had been played out. Its not happening. You are not going to see Colin Baker running around fighting Daleks. Probably best to move on and enjoy what is going to happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was one mini episode for charity and it is noticeable that they used the only doctor who still resembles his younger self. Wouldn't work in a big budget spectacular like they are aiming for now. Also this debate had been played out. Its not happening. You are not going to see Colin Baker running around fighting Daleks. Probably best to move on and enjoy what is going to happen.

I'm still hopeful, after all Moffat did say he's been lying his ass off to keep thing secret, but if the classic Doctors aren't in the 5OTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SHOW (NOT THE 8TH) then it's an automatic fail
  • VopiscusVopiscus Posts: 1,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still hopeful, after all Moffat did say he's been lying his ass off to keep thing secret, but if the classic Doctors aren't in the 5OTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE SHOW (NOT THE 8TH) then it's an automatic fail

I am largely with saladfingers81 on this one. There's some reason to believe that all the Doctors will be represented in the 50th anniversary special. Let's wait and see. After all, it's not long to go now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vopiscus wrote: »
    I am largely with saladfingers81 on this one. There's some reason to believe that all the Doctors will be represented in the 50th anniversary special. Let's wait and see. After all, it's not long to go now.

We know from spoilers that at least one major part of classic who folklore will be mentioned/seen. I am sure there will be many fan pleasing nods. Which realistically is what we can hope for. Is there really any fan on earth that thought we would be getting all surviving doctors suited up and running around together like the Scooby Gang? Surely not. And had they done that it would have been car crash TV.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there really any fan on earth that thought we would be getting all surviving doctors suited up and running around together like the Scooby Gang? Surely not. And had they done that it would have been car crash TV.

Call yourself a fan :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    I said only one Doctor

Pfft, rules were made to be broken. :p
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being for the benefit of Mr. Kennedy...
    Five, Leela, Vicki and Jamie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pfft, rules were made to be broken. :p

:mad: :mad: would you say that to the police if you broken the law :mad: :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pointy wrote: »
    Being for the benefit of Mr. Kennedy...
    Five, Leela, Vicki and Jamie.

Interesting choices, could just imagine Jamie's eyes popping out when he see's Leela, either that or they'd end up married, hey it would make more sense than who she did marry :D
  • gingerfreakgingerfreak Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :mad: :mad: would you say that to the police if you broken the law :mad: :mad:

Rules are not laws, James.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rules are not laws, James.

no but laws are rules :sleep: