Deport Gamu NOW, she's illegal and does NOT have the x-factor.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,392
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just dont see what the fuss is about. Her visa has run out, and she has no carisma. Its not an audition for a church choir, its about "star" quality.

Go, for the sake of god, go now !!!!!!!!!

Comments

• duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tin hat on. Incoming.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Hell Naw
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Gamu ain't going no WHERE
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    can we have certain members deported from the forum ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Church Choir, yes.

International pop star..............there's more chance of Zimbabwe having single digit inflation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    He knows you know:D
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    your gonna get the firing squad for this one.......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her mum received benefits not alowed under her visa so renewal was rejected, and thus her children are expected to leave with her.... if Gamu hadnt been on xfactor many of the people championing her would want rid of her and family..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D4nth3m4n wrote: »
    Her mum received benefits not alowed under her visa so renewal was rejected, and thus her children are expected to leave with her.... if Gamu hadnt been on xfactor many of the people championing her would want rid of her and family..

Thanks for clarifying this. You are right of course, if she was a nobody we would be saying deport her now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sick to death of the hysteria surrounding this very mediocre singer. What makes her any more more worthy of a place in the top 3 than any of the other rejects?

Ok, so Katie and Cher may not be everyones choice, and ok, they were the 2 worst singers at judges houses, but where's all the support for the other rejected wannabe's?

Gamu has an ok voice, but she's very one dimensional and has very little charisma. She's hardly the Messiah of the pop world.

She's a dependant on her Mother's visa. The visa has expired and cannot be renewed because of the benefit fraud surrounding the family.

I really don't see what the big deal is. laws are in place for everyone to follow, including immigrants. Why should Gamu be any different just because she's auditioned for a singing contest and been rejected?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    I want her deported out of XFactor ..I don't mind where she lives ,,but the X goes at the end of her name when it comes to the show
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazzamac2 wrote: »
    I want her deported out of XFactor ..I don't mind where she lives ,

I bloody well do mind where she lives, take a look at the photos of her fans outside her "humble home," I don't want that lot anywhere near my digs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it had been in the newspaper about a woman screwing this country of benefits and she had no visa to live here,people would be saying boot them out ,why let thm stay and others are made to leave.

To much hype about gamu singing ,she is just average nothing special.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I was deported... somewhere nice and hot and beaches :D If I was Gamu I would be like YES PLEASE :D

P.S Bring back Gamu ;)
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *paul* wrote: »
    I just dont see what the fuss is about. Her visa has run out, and she has no carisma. Its not an audition for a church choir, its about "star" quality.

Go, for the sake of god, go now !!!!!!!!!

Is this part of the deportation criteria?
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neelia wrote: »
    Is this part of the deportation criteria?

:D:D:D

Don't think so when I look behind the counter of my local takeaway.