Options

Faye has a love bite.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just noticed it on BBBOTS. A joke from Aaron, or another of those genuine romances we see on BB?

Comments

• Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MsWalker wrote: »
    I just noticed it on BBBOTS. A joke from Aaron, or another of those genuine romances we see on BB?
    He is avampire he gave tom a love bite 2:eek:
    didnt see this thread just did the same topic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady*tara wrote: »
    He is avampire he gave tom a love bite 2:eek:
    didnt see this thread just did the same topic.

Wise minds Lady Tara.

I wondered if he had given Faye it as a jioke. I wonder if we will ever find out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some eagle-eyed person spotted it yesterday on this clip ... 25secs in on the left of her neck ...

http://bigbrotheruk-s1.channel5.com/c5bb1/video/No-use-crying-Faye/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Some eagle-eyed person spotted it yesterday on this clip ... 25secs in on the left of her neck ...

http://bigbrotheruk-s1.channel5.com/c5bb1/video/No-use-crying-Faye/

If it werent for that I would have wasted a minute of my life lookin at clip of someone spillin milk - geez.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its what a man of 30 does mind you its a change from giving it to another male I soppose.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey!
    Hope they don't run out of food as Jay and Aaron will be the only 2 left standing.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Wondering if it was before or after the convo with Mark?
  • Options
    Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I didn't get is after the 'advice' chat finished, it cut to Faye then to Maisy to end the highlight show even tho it was clear he was asking advice over Faye. I don't see why BB had to include Maisy into that.

Yes, they had a kiss but he was asking Mark for advice over Faye therefore no reason to cut to Maisy to end it. Making it seem more than it actually is.
  • Options
    Sarahmonial2Sarahmonial2 Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    What I didn't get is after the 'advice' chat finished, it cut to Faye then to Maisy to end the highlight show even tho it was clear he was asking advice over Faye. I don't see why BB had to include Maisy into that.

Yes, they had a kiss but he was asking Mark for advice over Faye therefore no reason to cut to Maisy to end it. Making it seem more than it actually is.

BB will try and make a love triangle out of any situation, and to be fair this is a possible one.
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Alpha32 wrote: »

Because some viewers actually believe that the camera was Aaron's eyes, scanning his wimmin!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was funny how they showed Faye walking into the bedroom one second then on the floor at the sofas the next.