Options

eastenders halloween episode

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
Forum Member
According to the sun it says alfie has money making scheme where he does a jack the ripper style walk around walford taking in locations such as the flat where heather was murdered any thoughts on this

Comments

• Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    I hope Sharon doesn't go on the tour, her husband, her father and her surrogate auntie were all murdered on the square.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I hope Sharon doesn't go on the tour, her husband, her father and her surrogate auntie were all murdered on the square.

same here i would have liked a whodunnit serial killer on the square
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    damo1988 wrote: »
    According to the sun it says alfie has money making scheme where he does a jack the ripper style walk around walford taking in locations such as the flat where heather was murdered any thoughts on this

Could be a bit of fun, considering there's so many locals that have been murdered/have a family member who has been murdered/has a family member who murdered someone elses family member....
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't it be good if someone was murdered at one of the locations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why walk? Alfie could just stand outside the Vic and point; at least nine deaths in and around the pub that I can remember. Granted, not all of them murders.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

Hopefully Shane Richie
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    i can see it now... and this is where den got his dead smashed in .. and this is where archie got his head smashed in now on to the cellar of doom:D
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »

Yes, Derek is murdered (or jack/roxy/kat/alfie/titney)
  • Options
    UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    How sensitive of Alfie.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    the vic must have some bad rep... two fires two people killed inside it one who was burried in the cellar for months 1 person fell of its roof and two people have been killed directly outside it... jesus i dont see how people still drink there:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Is there a location in EE that hasn't had some sort of incident. granted not everyone of them had someone dying but still. i'm surprised everyone hasn't put two and two together and all moved away then Albert Square will be one of those deserted places with an old Ian Beale talking about the evil restless spirits that now live in the abandoned Vic.
  • Options
    KeibroKeibro Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a little in bad taste and out of character for someone like Alfie.

Having said that, possibly by then he will be out of the Vic and in need of cash. I can see Alfie going to a bit of a dark place following Kat's admission of her affair.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    lazsmith wrote: »
    Is there a location in EE that hasn't had some sort of incident. granted not everyone of them had someone dying but still. i'm surprised everyone hasn't put two and two together and all moved away then Albert Square will be one of those deserted places with an old Ian Beale talking about the evil restless spirits that now live in the abandoned Vic.

The chippie?
  • Options
    KeibroKeibro Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Chippie - Laura scalded Janine with hot milk, when the Beales lived above the chippie :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can imagine Joey and Jack dressed up as Frankenstein. As much as I love Joey haha:)
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keibro wrote: »
    The Chippie - Laura scalded Janine with hot milk, when the Beales lived above the chippie :)

Didn't Christian get battered (pun genuinely not intended! :p) just outside as well?
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Not sure what to think of this....:confused:
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    The chippie?

There was a fire at the chippy back in 2001 and Laura and the kids were trapped upstairs. I remember her outside screaming because Peter was unconscious.
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    So who has been murdered in the Square?

Archie
    Den
    Dennis
    Pauline
    Eddie Royal
    Ethel Skinner
    Reg Cox
    Saskia
    Heather
    Owen Turner
    Jase Dyer

Quite a list there, Alfie will be onto a real money spinner. Sasha will be wetting herself with excitement
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Hopefully Shane Richie

Wishing the death of a real person is disgusting. I've lost a lot of respect for you
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sounds interesting, bit in bad taste for Alfie to make money from it though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all know lovable alfie is everyone's mate but he doesnt seem the type to make light of the dead...

Any Alfie heavy episodes tend to get me yawning/groaning at the tv so not thrilled about this one, I guess we'll have to see how it plays out,
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=IJoinedInMay;60956921]Didn't Christian get battered (pun genuinely not intended! :p) just outside as well?[/QUOTE]

BiB: Ha! :p

ps: I LOVE your username.
  • Options
    LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe Alfie would be so insensitive he had better hope Phil doesn't find out.

More importantly it sounds like a rubbish cheesey storyline.