Nicole is the most successful judge in UK X Factor history

LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
Forum Member
✭✭✭
No judge has ever got all of their acts through to week 7. She has 2 of the probable finalists in her category too. And people said before the show that she was a bad mentor in the US :D

Comments

• bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused:You say that like it means something.
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tbh, i think whoever had James and Jahmane would be in the final

but i do think shes perfect for Rylan
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    I'd consider Dannii and Simon having two in the final two to be more succesful to be honest..
  • elfstar89elfstar89 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when people thought the boys category was weakest going into judge's houses. lol
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I'd consider Dannii and Simon having two in the final two to be more succesful to be honest..

Jahmene, James and Ella will almost certainly be the final 3. Nicole could well match that. Ella seems to be flatlining whilst the others are taking off somewhat (especially James).
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »

What I think the OP means is that she is the only person to keep ALL her lot to Week 7. I reckon 2 of her boys will be in the Top 3 with Ella anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44,323
    Forum Member
    Kelly had 3 acts in the Final 5 last year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elfstar89 wrote: »
    I remember when people thought the boys category was weakest going into judge's houses. lol

I was actually one of the people that thought that. I thought the girls were the strongest at the time. Also the fact Nicole was stuck with Rylan didn't make it any better. I'm surprised she still have all of them left. She is the best judge though.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl managed to get Cher, Katie and Rebecca through to week 8 but lost her wildcard Tracyc in week 5 or something. So she got her chosen three through.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    llamajohn wrote: »

One of her original acts got voted off in week 4, her third act in the final 5 was Amelia who returned half way through
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    llamajohn wrote: »

Yes, but she lost 1, so not all her acts