Options

American Horror Story S5: Hotel

Comments

• Options
    daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be amazed if Gaga has a large part. I think it much more likely she has an Adam Levigne sized part as someone already mentioned. High profile and quick exit.
  • Options
    plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be amazed if Gaga has a large part...

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    platelet wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Tee hee!
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am glad Chloe Sevigny is back on board. She is one of my fav underrated actresses. She was great in Asylum. She is a peciliar actress, but in a good way
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    I can't get excited about this at all which is a first for me with this series. Hopefully I'll be surprised.
  • Options
    Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    I'll be amazed if Gaga has a large part. I think it much more likely she has an Adam Levigne sized part as someone already mentioned. High profile and quick exit.

She's confirmed as a regular, so she'll be there for most if not all of Hotel. Levine wasn't set as a regular, just recurring if I recall.
  • Options
    BOOM-BBBOOM-BB Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evan peters is apparently in the fifth season also, not sure how reliable it is as it wasn't 'officially' announced by producers/writers/network etc but he talks about it like he's in it so I hope it's true, Evan is very underrated but has been amazing in AHS especially season 1 and 4, totally wasted in season 3 but he still did well with what he was given.

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/evan-peters/#_
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evan is a good actor but his performances for me have never been as good as they were in season 1, a role which he was robbed of an emmy nomination for.
  • Options
    BOOM-BBBOOM-BB Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evan is a good actor but his performances for me have never been as good as they were in season 1, a role which he was robbed of an emmy nomination for.

I know it's your opinion but I disagree, his performances have all been great but it's the characters and/or story writing that have been a little hit and miss, he can only work with what he's been given and he does his best every time, Tate is by far his best character but Jimmy Darling is definitely, for me, on par with his performance as Tate Langford:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BOOM-BB wrote: »
    I know it's your opinion but I disagree, his performances have all been great but it's the characters and/or story writing that have been a little hit and miss, he can only work with what he's been given and he does his best every time, Tate is by far his best character but Jimmy Darling is definitely, for me, on par with his performance as Tate Langford:)

Very true. It has been the writing, not necessarily him.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the actors have been playing basically the same character for most of the seasons. That needs to be shook up a bit.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »

I can see her taking over from Lange as matriarch of the show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, beyond delighted she's back.

Is it wrong I want her to play a villainous character again?
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    Yes, beyond delighted she's back.

Is it wrong I want her to play a villainous character again?

She's always shone when she's played a villain imo, especially when she played that awful woman in Misery!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And LaLaurie was horrifying as well, character wise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah Paulson confirmed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great to have Sarah Paulson back for season 5. Yes, it looks like she may be the villain of the piece.

They surely must have the main cast and all supporting players lined up now. Can't be long before they start shooting the thing.

Matt Bomer and Cheyenne Jackson in lead roles with Lady Gaga, Wes Bentley, Chloë Sevigny, Kathy Bates and Sarah Paulson also being in the main cast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Seven cast members announced and it's still ages til filming begins. Hopefully the next few announcement are newbies though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    So excited for this series. It's a really good setting which has a lot of potential. Jessica Lange will definitely be missed though.

Does anyone know when Freak Show will be on Netflix? I've watched it but I really wanna re-watch it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    She's confirmed as a regular, so she'll be there for most if not all of Hotel. Levine wasn't set as a regular, just recurring if I recall.

I hope not in a major role then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope not in a major role then.

If she's a regular, then she will be in a major role.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's a regular, then she will be in a major role.

Puts me right off then. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Puts me right off then. :(

Why? She could be rather good.