The sly trilogy

Comments

• OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just completed Sly 1 but going to go back through it & unlock the rest of the vaults as that looks like all I need to do to get the platinum. Should be simple enough :)
  • darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    Just completed Sly 1 but going to go back through it & unlock the rest of the vaults as that looks like all I need to do to get the platinum. Should be simple enough :)

The vaults I have done were really simple. The only problem is they put the bottles in the most annoying places, and I always miss a few:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The vaults I have done were really simple. The only problem is they put the bottles in the most annoying places, and I always miss a few:o

Same here but now that I know the levels & in no rush to get through them, i'll take me time & bit more to find ways to them.

The last boss took me ages to do!! Secret is, don't move up & down, only left & right ;)
    Forum Member
    Same here but now that I know the levels & in no rush to get through them, i'll take me time & bit more to find ways to them.

The last boss took me ages to do!! Secret is, don't move up & down, only left & right ;)

Just getting the last key at the mo, to take on the panda king.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you find a vault that contains blueprints, you can easily find clues by using your binocular glasses as the show up green.

First platinum on the way :D
    Forum Member
    If you find a vault that contains blueprints, you can easily find clues by using your binocular glasses as the show up green.

First platinum on the way :D

I'm gonna plat this too. If i ever I get past these fire slugs taking the computers:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna plat this too. If i ever I get past these fire slugs taking the computers:D

That was a pain in the arse, as were the piranhas! :mad:
    Forum Member
    That was a pain in the arse, as were the piranhas! :mad:

Done it now:) Don't even get me started on the piranhas:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woohoo! First platinum! :D:D
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woohoo! First platinum! :D:D

Congrats - the second game is even better in my opinion, so you should really enjoy that too. I am about 18% through it with a playtime of 5 hours or so.

As Hotbird said the set up for the second is much better. It has a more open world feel, with a hub and then focused levels off that. The way it all builds to final heist on each section is really cool.

Don't know how I missed out on these first time around.

Apparently the platinum on the third is a touch more difficult - as there are challenges that you need to complete (speed runs etc.) to get the final trophy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried one of the minigames using the dual shock & it was pretty tough so I went to use move but for some reason, the controller won't calibrate :confused:

I've tried 2 different controllers & neither would work!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ironic much? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ironic much? :D

:confused:
    Forum Member
    Just finished Sly 1.

I'm going back for the plat now:D
    Forum Member
    First world done- well the vaults anyway.

How do you get the blueprints?
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you get the blueprints?

They are in the Vaults.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The blueprints are found in one of the vaults in each area. I can't remember which level's vaults have the blueprints in them but they make finding the clues alot easier.
    Forum Member
    Hotbird wrote: »
    They are in the Vaults.
    The blueprints are found in one of the vaults in each area. I can't remember which level's vaults have the blueprints in them but they make finding the clues alot easier.

Thanks both of you:) I'll complete all vaults then I will have them:D
    Forum Member
    Got my first plat:D
    Forum Member
    Going in for the second game today. Have a whole day to kill:D
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finished Sly2 last night and had a quick go on the third and I was slightly disappointed TBH, The start annoyed me as it made me do training to learn the moves I already know from Sly1 & 2, plus the free roam levels no longer seem to have the hidden bottles around them.
    Forum Member
    Hotbird wrote: »
    Finished Sly2 last night and had a quick go on the third and I was slightly disappointed TBH, The start annoyed me as it made me do training to learn the moves I already know from Sly1 & 2, plus the free roam levels no longer seem to have the hidden bottles around them.

Just started the second and enjoying it. Not sure if it's better than the first though.

Try the mini games- in 30 mins I got 85% of the available trophies. Seriously easy with the dualshock:cool:
  • FatwazFatwaz Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i'm after a new game and love platformers.just read this thread and i'm going to get this game now after all the great praise on here.cheers guys
  • frailfuryfrailfury Posts: 7,222
    Forum Member
    Played this for 2 hours now...I must say, it is quite good! I'm usually a MGS4/Resi Evil/Silent Hill kinda guy, but after hearing DarkThunder go on about it, I bought it.

Thanks Dark....you cost me £46 this weekend buying this and COD. Now bugger off!
    Forum Member
    frailfury wrote: »
    Played this for 2 hours now...I must say, it is quite good! I'm usually a MGS4/Resi Evil/Silent Hill kinda guy, but after hearing DarkThunder go on about it, I bought it.

Thanks Dark....you cost me £46 this weekend buying this and COD. Now bugger off!

All that's left is Hot Pursuit:p:D