Anna Passey Appreciation Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 759
Forum Member
✭✭
I've created this thread to show appreciation for Anna Passey (Sienna).

I think that Anna Passey is easily one of Hollyoaks' strongest actresses and It would be a great shame if she's not redeemed following this storyline. Surely if Mercedes can get away with much worse Sienna can be redeemed? I think there's so much more to explore for Sienna.

She's been absolutely fantastic and has made this storyline brilliant. My main concern is that she's too good for Hollyoaks. Hopefully she gets a best actress nomination next year at the Soap Awards.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    She is awesome!! Sienna is obviously unwell whereas Mercy is just an out and out bitch so I think they should be able to work it so sienna stays.
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Anna plays an awesome psycho. She's a beautiful gal as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her cradling the sheets and singing a song was so so sad.

They have to keep her and turn it into a mental illness/ child loss storyline. anything she does will be done brilliantly plus pretty much every hollyoaks fan loves Anna Passey.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Shes such an amazing actress, I would love to see a storyline continuing with her past :)
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's been great for her whole time in Hollyoaks. If she can't be in it for longer, then I hope one of the other soaps (not EE, obviously) snaps her up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved her (and Jeremy Sheffield) since they arrived. They have made the Savages bearable. I don't think the actress is leaving yet, we still have to explore what Patrick did to her when she was a child (and what is in that box!). She's defo my favourite character in HO right now and probably one of my top 5 of all time. I know a lot of people have disliked her and found this SL too unrealistic or that it has dragged on for too long but I've honestly been hooked to this for every second. Fantastic actress.
  • kjg1995kjg1995 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    She's ba-ack!!!
    Forum Member
    Today of all days this deserves a bump
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's brilliant, well deserved award :D
  • Holz_Holz_ Posts: 1,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's fantastic. So lovely in person as well. When I met her at the NTAs I called her over from a distance and she came rushing over and was so humble and thankful when I wished her luck. She was robbed then, but I'm so glad she got the recognition she deserved tonight.

Sienna is just the complex, villian-you-can't-help-but-feel-for kind of character that I love.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna is up for best soap actress and her sl 'Sienna steals Nancy life' is up for best sl in the TV choice awards
    http://www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/awards/2014/vote Here's the link, you can skip the categories until you get to the soap stuff.
    Forum Member
    Yup, I voted!
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    I think she's great. Certainly the most stylish resident!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    I think she's great. Certainly the most stylish resident!

but yet no job, but always has a lush new dress on.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    but yet no job, but always has a lush new dress on.

She lives off Patrick presumably.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna is highly believable playing Sienna. I like her look when she covers 1 ear but not her other one!
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Without a doubt one of the best actresses on the show currently.