Options

ED - Does Carl still love Chas?

Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When Chas announced she was with Dan and getting married, Carl laughed but it looked more like he was jealous.

Tonight, when she was talking to him, and how much she loved Cameron he looked again jealous and then turned his face into an angry look.

I think he still loves her, and if she said lets give it another go he would say yes, wish they would get back together!!

Comments

• Options
    ToffeeDebsToffeeDebs Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Yes - & with it being Cameron as well (who Carl's had plenty of run-ins with). He's well jel. IMO it's not really about the money. They just love winding each other up, but at the end of the day, it's each other they really love :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not love. when he has her he dosent want her , when someone else has her he wants her again. He is just a nasty freak. How many people have died now by his hand or because if him?

I wonder if at some point Chas will throw in the ultimate threat,"out me and I will tell the Police you confessed to me about the home farm death"

TBH in real life, I would just go to the Police, he may destroy her family but he might end up in prison for blackmail at the same time.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carl will always love Chas
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In his own twisted way Carl has always loved Chas and he probably always will. He is (literally) mad about her.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Carl will always love Chas

Agreed
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he does. The hurt in his eyes when she said she loves Cameron was palpable.
  • Options
    pheobepheobe Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Not love. when he has her he dosent want her , when someone else has her he wants her again. He is just a nasty freak. How many people have died now by his hand or because if him?

I wonder if at some point Chas will throw in the ultimate threat,"out me and I will tell the Police you confessed to me about the home farm death"

TBH in real life, I would just go to the Police, he may destroy her family but he might end up in prison for blackmail at the same time.

When will people realise Chas does not know about any home farm death , she knows about Paul Marsden but there would be no proof she can't do anything :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    Chas doesnt know about Carl killing his dad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    I just hope this doesnt end intragedy, i would like to see them back together
  • Options
    dequeendequeen Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, in some deep corner of his heart, he does.

But does Chas still love Carl?
    No, not in ANY way.
  • Options
    dequeendequeen Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JarkdeLuxe wrote: »
    I think he does. The hurt in his eyes when she said she loves Cameron was palpable.

<This>
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pheobe wrote: »
    When will people realise Chas does not know about any home farm death , she knows about Paul Marsden but there would be no proof she can't do anything :rolleyes:

you could make your point without being so rude :o