CSA Rant

-Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
Forum Member
No wonder the CSA is in such a mess the frigin idiots.

I have been paying CSA 6 years now paying through my wages.. 2 years ago I get a phone call sayin I owe 2k in arrears. 2 days later I get another call sorry we made a mistake you actually owe think it was about £250 in arrears. This was paid off

I get another phone call today sayin I am now 1200 in arrears. Talk about being so annoyed with them. I am sure they just pick on the payin people and pluck a figure out of the air and wam bam you owe it.

So basically I have gone from havin £250 in arrears to owing 1200 even tho I have never missed one payment.

Comments

• Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are crap!

my ex went to them when she thought she could get more. They told me to stop paying until they had made their decision. I wanted to continue but they insisted o paid no more because it would complicate things. I put the money i was paying aside because i had a feeling that it would take a few weeks. SIX MONTHS later they come back with there calculations and it was less than i was paying! However, the arrears worked out £200 more than id put aside. I went back to them and the worked out weekly payments were definitely less but their bottom line was 200. Very odd but they have still not budged on it.
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pull2Open wrote: »
    They are crap!

my ex went to them when she thought she could get more. They told me to stop paying until they had made their decision. I wanted to continue but they insisted o paid no more because it would complicate things. I put the money i was paying aside because i had a feeling that it would take a few weeks. SIX MONTHS later they come back with there calculations and it was less than i was paying! However, the arrears worked out £200 more than id put aside. I went back to them and the worked out weekly payments were definitely less but their bottom line was 200. Very odd but they have still not budged on it.

Good job you had the determination to put the money away!
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, they're crap. My kids' stepdad and I have picked up the tab for 13 years whilst my kids' (so wealthy he doesn't work for a living and travels the world) dad was ordered by them to pay £0.00. It's a travesty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep they are worse than useless. My kids Dad still owes me £1800 from 6 years ago. He sodded off to live in St Helena so I won't ever see it.
    Every so often they send me a letter, just to wind me up, asking me if I want the money. Errrr Yes Please.
    And would I like them to collect on my behalf......Errrr Yes Please.