Joe "wants a relationship with Adedeji"

kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
Forum Member
✭✭✭
From DS News

X Factor star Joe McElderry is reportedly hoping for a relationship with former contestant Rachel Adedeji.

The Mirror claims that the pair became good friends in the X Factor house and have spent a lot of time on the telephone since Adedeji was voted out in the fourth week of the competition.

"Joe thinks Rachel's totally amazing," a source said. "They were best mates in the house but he'd like her to be his girlfriend. He has missed her since she left the competition and the house. They talk on the phone all the time."

The insider also claimed that the pair have a lot in common, saying: "They are both really down-to-earth, genuine people and it's obvious when you see them they care a lot about each other.

"I think it'd be great for Joe to have a girlfriend who's into the same things as he is."

I like the last sentence in particular - would those same things include "going out with boys":p

Honestly all this PR spin makes me laugh out loud - literally (as well as slightly nauseous)

Comments

• Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh Right.

Don't believe it. Anyway i thought it was widely known he was gay? And yes it does matter in this case if we're talking about the reliability of the story :D
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe is 100% man, he'd rodger Rachel senseless.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's already two threads on this, but I'll take it that you didn't see. :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want Joe to win .but cant believe this story sounds more like an underlings fantasy orders from above ..however looks like hes gonna win cause the PR campaign has started ...lol .. a flying pig has just flown past my window
  • SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's one for the guys isnt he?
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    "Oh god, everyone's worked out he's gay...we better leak something to the papers"
  • soapfan2005soapfan2005 Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is simon planting 'straight' stories just in case Joe wins and he wants to market him in America where being gay is like being the Devil????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    this article is such a load of crud. joe's 100% gay. and i'd like to break him in :P
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Strange. Joe was besotted with Edward.:p
  • xenosysxenosys Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mr_socko wrote: »
    this article is such a load of crud. joe's 100% gay. and i'd like to break him in :P

I think I just cringed a little. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe is 100% man, he'd rodger Rachel senseless.

Where as if he was gay he'd be 43% elephant?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll believe this when I actually hear Joe saying it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually get quite offended at all this. 2009 and still the PR machine are DESPERATE to quash the gay rumours. It's quite pathetic and a tad shameful. Even if he ISN'T gay - why the need to over emphasise the point?

Oh sure, there's nothing WRONG with being gay, we just are desperate nobody thinks any of the contestants are..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think this particular story is true but I'm not 100% convinced Joe is gay as there is no evidence to prove it. Besides, I trust my gaydar and it doesn't think Joe is gay. Could be my wishful thinking though. ;)
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AaronG wrote: »

I imagine most men would settle for 10% elephant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'll believe this when I actually hear Joe saying it.

same here ,this lot on here think your gay if you smile alot :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissMatch wrote: »
    I don't think this particular story is true but I'm not 100% convinced Joe is gay as there is no evidence to prove it. Besides, I trust my gaydar and it doesn't think Joe is gay. Could be my wishful thinking though. ;)

Women don't have gaydar, thems just the rules :p
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,349
    Forum Member

That did make me laugh. post of the day! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ssppyy wrote: »
    same here ,this lot on here think your gay if you smile alot :rolleyes:

Terrible thing to accuse someone of, being a homosexual. Much less offensive if we just assume everyone is straight.
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,349
    Forum Member

They do

www.gaydargirls.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can women have straightdars? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    "Oh god, everyone's worked out he's gay...we better leak something to the papers"

Exactly my first thought.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    funkycub wrote: »

That's for lesbian women. Big difference. Like car drivers and bike drivers are different. Two completely different worlds.

Female gaydar relates to female-gays only. Gaydar, in this context, is used or male-gays.

Male-gays don't have female gaydar and visa versa.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    kitten12 wrote: »
    "I think it'd be great for Joe to have a girlfriend who's into the same things as he is."

eh..men?

Definitely been advised by someone to spin this story
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel deeply sorry for Joe. If he did want to be open about his sexuality, there's no way the producers would allow him to.

Such a sickening, backwards attitude.